Nike Junior Golf Camps, World Cup Golf Center
Improve your game and have serious fun at
Nike Junior Golf Camps
Seth Dichard Golf Schools (SDGS) is proud to offer a new Nike Junior Golf Camp location at World Cup Golf Center in Hudson, New Hampshire. Join Camp Director and one of Golf Digest's "Best Teachers in State", Seth Dichard, and his amazing support staff, for a fun week of full day camp designed to improve the skills of each player.
Each camp session runs Tuesday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00pm. Under the watchful eye of the Seth Dichard Golf School instructional staff, campers work on all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and then afternoon course play at Green Meadow Golf Club (walking distance from the golf center). Lunch is included for full day campers each day.
- Three hours of instruction from the staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Supervised course play and instruction working on strategy and course management
- Individual evaluations provided to each student on the final day of camp
- Fun games and competitions for prizes
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, SRIXON golf balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Seth Dichard
Seth is the Founder and Director of Instruction at Seth Dichard Golf Schools. Seth was recently recognized by Golf Digest as one of the "Best Teachers by State" and a Top-25 Golf Instructor (Ranked 11th) in New England by New England Golf Monthly, 2017.View Seth's Bio ⟩
Seth brings over 18 years of professional teaching experience to his students at The Seth Dichard Golf Schools. He was first introduced to the golfing arena by his father at the young age of 8. His father, who owned and operated an off-course pro shop in Nashua, encouraged Seth to follow his dreams of becoming a professional golfer. He has since played and competed for over 30 years at the high school, collegiate and professional levels. In 2000, Seth graduated from Pfeiffer University in Misenheimer, N.C. as a member of the school's nationally ranked NCAA golf team.
- Has taught over 15,000 lessons since 2000.
- Has owned and operated The Seth Dichard Golf Schools since 2005.
- Invented the Putt-Rite Speed Trainer, an original putting aid used by Tour Players, that gives feedback on speed control when putting. www.putt-rite.com
- Recently recognized by Golf Digest as one of the "Best Teachers by State" and a Top-25 Golf Instructor (Ranked 11th) in New England by New England Golf Monthly, 2017.
- Named one of the Top-100 Instructors by the World Golf Teachers Federation, since 2010.
- Certified USGTF Master Teaching Professional since 2003.
- Certified Laws I and Laws II Instructor under Top PGA Instructor Dr. Jim Suttie, since 2008.
- Certified Jim McLean Staff Instructor, since 2010.
- Certified K-Vest Level I & II Professional, since 2011.
- Certified Mitchell Club Performance Fitting Specialist, since 2009.
- Co-host of "The Granite State Golf Show" in 2010, 2012 & 2013 on WGAM "The Game" and ESPN Radio.
- Golf & Teaching Professional at historic Vesper Country Club in Tyngsboro, MA. 2001-2003.
- Played for NCAA Nationally Ranked "Pfeiffer University" collegiate golf team in NC., 1997-2000.
Our programs at World Cup Golf Center are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 8-16. The Seth Dichard Golf School teaching staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Junior Golf Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game to the high school player trying to move up on the team. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.Show Less See More Camp Details
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45am Campers check in at World Cup Golf Center
- 9:00am Warm-up, stretching , overview of daily activities
- 9:15am Instruction - practice on skills and fundamentals; grip, stance, posture, pitching, putting, bunker play and full swing
- Noon Lunch, rest
- 12:45pm On-course instruction. Additional practice/evaluations on first day and skills competitions/games on last days of camp
- 4:00pm Camp wrap-up, check out
World Cup Golf Center
The World Cup GC grass tee is one of the largest in the region that is open to the public. Throughout the summer we keep our range in great condition so our customers can practice like they were on a beautiful fairway. We take pride in providing the public the opportunity to improve their game, without having to charge a lot.
Green Meadow Golf Club
Green Meadow has set the standard for public golf in Southern New Hampshire/Northern Mass for almost fifty years. Founded by Phil and Jeanne Friel in 1959, built upon a cluster of farms Green Meadow grew along with the interest in golf from the Sixties on. The two eighteen hole courses have evolved over the years and both offer a fair challenge while each has a distinct character.
The "Prarie" is flatter and more wide-open. The "Jungle" is generally more rolling and tree-lined, though it could not be considered tight. Green Meadow is still owned and operated by the Friel Family!
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
New for Summer 2019
The Nike Junior Golf Camp at World Cup Golf Center is new for 2019 and has not yet been reviewed.