Behn Girls Lacrosse Camp Nashoba Brooks School
Elevate your game and have a blast
at Behn Lacrosse Camps
Behn Lacrosse is coming to Nashoba Brooks in Concord for the first time ever! This four day clinic promises to be a great event. This week is the perfect chance to improve your game, learn new skills, and have fun playing the game we all love.
The Complete Skills Camp helps players of all abilities develop athletically, refine fundamental lacrosse skills and enhance their individual skill sets.
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Learning team play on both offense and defense
- Official Behn Camp T-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Behn Lacrosse Coaching Staff
The Behn Camp philosophy is to instill confidence in young players by teaching lacrosse fundamentals, which in turn raises their level of play and makes the game more fun to play. Your child will learn lacrosse the right way, improve their skills, and have fun too!
COMPLETE SKILLS CAMP
Check in: Monday 4:30pm
Closing Ceremony: Thursday 6pm
Daily Hours: MON-THURS 5pm-6:30pm
Show Less See More Camp Details
Check in: Monday 6:00pm
Closing Ceremony: Thursday 7:30pm
Daily Hours: MON-THURS 6:30pm-8pm
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. The State of Massachusetts requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 4:30 PM Campers Arrive
- 5:00 PM Stretching and Conditioning
- 5:15 PM Line Drills and Stations
- 5:45 PM Position Work
- 6:15 PM Scrimmaging and Games
- 6:30 PM Campers Depart
Nashoba Brooks is an independent preschool, lower school and middle school located in Concord, MA. Their beautiful 30 acre campus includes large athletic fields, tennis courts, playgrounds, woods with nature trails, and ponds.
Camp Dates & Prices
Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
Please join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.