Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Settlers Park in Meridian, ID
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
Come join this summer 2023 for our 3rd annual Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp in Idaho. Camp will be held at Settlers Park in Meridian, approximately 12 miles west of Boise.
As the sport strengthens in Idaho, this camp presents an incredible opportunity for youth players to improve their fundamental skills, and for high school players to focus on advanced position-specific drills and an overall intense level of competition, all while training at some of the finest facilities that you will find anywhere in the country.
- Complete Skills Camp for Boys Ages 10-18
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team and sibling discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Noah Scharfstein
Directing camp this summer is Noah Scharfstein. Coach Scharfstein has been playing and coaching in the Willamette valley for 15 years. Noah Scharfstein was a starting midfielder at Lake Oswego High School, where he won a state championship in 2019. Coach Scharfstein is now a starting defensive midfielder at Oregon State University, where he hopes to bring the PNCLL championship home to the Beavers. Coach Scharfstein has been coaching with Accelerate lacrosse this past summer, and is one of Nike Xcelerate’s defensive coordinators at their summer camps. Coach Scharfstein was a defensive coach with the Lake Oswego Lacrosse Program. He is an Eagle Scout with CPR, and medical experience.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand for these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, the Nike Lacrosse Camp at Thayer Sports Center runs 9:00am-3:00pm each day and campers need to bring their equipment and lunch each day.
- Dates: July 17-20
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Day
- Schedule: 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: Check-in takes place between 8:30-9:00am
- Check-out: Check-out takes place each day at 4:00pm at the field.
- Meals: All campers need to bring their own lunch each day.
- Program: For the Complete/Advanced Skills program at the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp, our goal is to provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
3245 N Meridian Rd
Meridian, ID 83646
Click Here for Directions
Monday to Thursday
- Check in Day 1: 8:30am-9:00am at Settlers Park
- Check in Day 2, 3 & 4: 8:45-9:00am at Settlers Park
- Check out: 4:00pm at Settlers Park
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: Settlers Park
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes before camp starts, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps are NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Helmet & Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick(s), Gloves, Pads
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Comfortable Off-Field Clothes
- Water Bottle
- Turf Shoes or Running Shoes for
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30-9:00am: Check In
- 9:00am: Full camp stretch and strengthen - Shoulder, wrist, and back exercises to increase fundamental passing, shooting, ground ball and defensive checking abilities
- 9:15-10:30am: Fundamental stick work, ball movement, shooting; instructed to increase lacrosse IQ for game situations
- 10:30-11:30am: Position-specific training: Attack, Midfield, Defense, Face-offs, Goalies
- 11:30-12:00pm: Lunch
- 12:00-1:00pm: Scripted and Structured game situations, made to simulate specific aspects of live-game play, created for experience and immediate feedback from coaches
- 1:00-2:00pm: Game
- 2:00-3:00pm: Position-specific training: Attack, Midfield, Defense, Face-offs, Goalies- created to lead into the next day’s lacrosse IQ concepts that will be covered.
- 3:00pm: Check out/ Pick Up
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
SIBLING DISCOUNT: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Large park boasts playgrounds, fields & a splash area, plus disc golf, tennis & horseshoes.
July 24, 2023: It was a fun camp. The coaches were nice, they set up fun drills and games
July 27, 2023: My son was able to play with others outside of usual team
July 24, 2023: Learning new skills; game play simulation
July 24, 2023: My son's self-esteem improved
July 24, 2023: Learning new drills.
A fantastic time
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.