Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Lakeridge High School
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
USSC is excited to announce the first Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at Lakeridge High School, in Lake Oswego, Oregon. Lakeridge High School is one of the best playing surfaces in Portland and one of the nicest high school "FieldTurf" facilities in the Metro area. This type of field helps campers familiarize themselves with playing the game at a high speed, forcing greater anticipation and quicker mental reads, but with a feel that is more like grass.
As the sport strengthens in Oregon, this camp presents an incredible opportunity for youth players to improve their fundamental skills, and for high school players to focus on advanced position-specific drills and an overall intense level of competition, all while training at some of the finest facilities that you will find anywhere in the country.
- Youth Camp for ages 7-13
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team and sibling discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Frank Obiesie
Directing camp this summer youth is longtime director, Frank Obiesie. Frank grew up on the east coast and played Division II Lacrosse at Queens College (NY).View Frank Obiesie's Bio ⟩
Over the years, Frank has coached numerous teams including Aloha High School (3 years), Starz Lacrosse Club, Rhino Lacrosse, Lake Oswego Youth Select Teams, and the Lake Oswego World Cup Team. He currently serves as the Lakeridge Lacrosse High School Varsity Assistant and Offense Coach and the Head Coach Junior Varsity.
Camp Director Danielle Kirby
Directing camp is Danielle Kirby.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, Lakeridge High School is offering a day camp (9:00am-3:00pm) for ages 7-13.
- Dates: June 26-29
- Age Group: 7-13
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 8:30-9:00am at Lakeridge High School field
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: This summer, Nike Lacrosse Camp is offering one session of day camp (9:00 AM to 3:00 PM). Designed for players starting or currently playing youth lacrosse. The focus of the Youth Camp is having fun and improving fundamental skills in a ultra-positive atmosphere. All facets of the game are covered including stick work, shooting, and defensive/goalie drills in the morning with scrimmaging and team concepts covered in the afternoon. This camp exposes players to all field positions including attack, midfield, defense and goalie where campers can explore and learn more about position specifics. Limited to 55 players so register early.
Lakeridge High School
1235 SW Overlook Dr.
Lake Oswego, Oregon 97034
Click Here for Directions
Monday, June 26th to Thursday, June 29th
- Check in: 8:30-9:00am at Lakeridge High School field
- Check out: 3:00pm at Lakeridge High School field
Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring healthy snacks each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your cleats, protective goggles & mouthpiece, lacrosse stick(s), helmet and pads (Goalies)
- Facility: Lakeridge High School field
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick(s)
- Healthy Snacks Each Day
- Water Bottle
- Signed Heath & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
SIBLING DISCOUNT: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 am Campers arrive
- 9:00 am Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:30 am Line Drills and Stations
- 10:30 am Position Work
- 11:30 pm Lunch and rest
- 12:30 pm 1v1, 2v2, and fastbreaks
- 2:00 pm Drill Stations, scrimmaging and games
- 3:00 pm Campers depart
Lakeridge High School
Lakeridge High School is located in Lake Oswego, Oregon a suburb south of Portland.
This camp helped my sons confidence
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.