Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp at Malverne High School
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
Come join us this summer at the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp. Located at Malverne High School in Malverne, NY.
This is a skills day camp designed for youth lacrosse players ages 6-14, from Nassau County and beyond. In addition to stick skills, position work, and scrimmaging, this camp includes a specialized speed and agility program. The feature that separates this camp from the rest is our daily Pro-session where campers are exposed to the highest level of play.
- Complete Skills Camp for Boys Ages 6-14
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team and sibling discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Andrew Biscardi
Directing camp is Andrew Biscardi. Andrew has been around the game of lacrosse for 20 plus years. He grew up on Long Island and played for Wantagh High School. He has coached on the club circuit and is a currently coaching for the Malverne/East Rockaway lacrosse program where he has taken his team to playoffs back-to-back years. Prior to Andrew becoming the Head Coach, the program has never made it to the playoffs in program history. Not only has lacrosse taught Andrew how to grow as a player, but it has built his character as a person and his pedagogy as a coach.View Andrew Biscardi's Bio ⟩
Andrew Played varsity lacrosse at Wantagh High School. After graduating, Andrew went on to play his first year of Division 3 lacrosse at Anna Maria College. During his time at Anna Maria, Andrew started at midfield and finished with 31 points. He earned the accolade of Freshman Athlete of the Year at Anna Maria and was one of the finalists for rookie of the year in the Commonwealth Coast Conference. After his freshman year, Andrew transferred to Molloy College to play at a Division 2 school in the spring of 2012. He saw the field in 12 contests as a defensive midfielder and ending up starting on the man-down team. In 2013, Andrew played in all 14 contests, leading the team in ground balls, and winning close to 100 faceoffs. Not only did he take faceoffs, but he also played defensive midfielder where he started on the man-down team that at one point was ranked top 5 in the nation. In 2014, Andrew played in every contest strictly playing defensive midfielder causing 8 turnovers and starting on the man-down team.
Andrew started his coaching career with the Wantagh Tribe in 2016. Following that season, Andrew started coaching the Malverne/East Rockaway lacrosse program as an assistant coach for 2 years. During this time, Andrew was named the Head Coach for the 2026 Shore 2 Shore club team which he coached for 3 years. Starting the 2020 lacrosse season, Andrew was named the Head Coach for the Malverne/East Rockaway program and has been the Head Coach ever since. Andrew has turned the program around, starting youth clinics for community members at the Kindergarten through 5th grade level, while also running a summer clinic for the K-9 level. He works on specific skills for position players to prepare them to play at the next level. While building skills to be better on the field, Andrew also focuses on building character. Andrew loves being a coach and is passionate about making his players better both on and off the field.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand for these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, The Malverne High School is offering a week half-day camp (9:00am-3:00pm) for ages 6-14.
- Dates: July 10-13
- Age Group: 6-14
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 8:30am-9:00am at Malverne High School
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: For the rising stars/junior high program at the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp, our goal is to provide campers the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance your game.
Malverne High School
80 Ocean Ave
Malverne, New York 11565
Monday, July 10th to Thursday, July 13th
- Check in Day 1: 8:30am-9:00am at the Malverne High School Field
- Check in Day 2, 3 & 4: 8:30am at the Malverne High School Field
- Check out: 3:00pm at the Malverne High School Field
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: Malverne High School Athletic Field
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Health & Release Forms (Online)
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick, Gloves & Pads
- Water Bottle
- Please Bring a Healthy Lunch and Snack Each Day
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
SAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE
- 8:30-9:00am: Check In
- 9:00am: Full camp stretch and strengthen - Shoulder, wrist, and back exercises to increase fundamental passing, shooting, ground ball, and defensive checking abilities
- 9:15-10:30am: Fundamental stick work, ball movement, shooting; instructed to increase lacrosse IQ for game situations
- 10:30-11:30am: Position-specific training: Attack, Midfield, Defense, Face-offs, Goalies
- 11:30-12:00pm: Lunch
- 12:00-1:00pm: Scripted and Structured game situations, made to simulate specific aspects of live-game play, created for experience and immediate feedback from coaches
- 1:00-2:00pm: Game
- 2:00-3:00pm: Position-specific training: Attack, Midfield, Defense, Face-offs, Goalies- created to lead into the next day’s lacrosse IQ concepts that will be covered.
- 3:00pm: Check out/ Pick Up
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
SIBLING DISCOUNT: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Malverne High School
Campers train each day at Malverne High School located at 80 Ocean Ave, Malverne, NY 11565.
He gained a better understanding of the basic fundamentals.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.