Nike Boys Lacrosse 4-Day Elite Winter Training Series in New York
2024 DATES & PRICES NOW AVAILABLE!
Come join us at the Nike Boys Lacrosse 4-Day Elite Winter Training Series at GLE Performance this Winter, located in Hauppauge, New York!
This is an elite-skills day camp designed for lacrosse players ages 8-14. In addition to stick skills, position work, and scrimmaging, this training series includes a specialized coaching and applied learning component. We are offering elite coaching, for rising and current elite players! Emphasis will be on skill building, with on-going repetition, then continued in game-situations. 90-minutes each session, moving in and out of position-specific coaching and reps, combined with live-action.
- Skills Camp for Boys Ages 8-14
- Professional, NCAA & High School lacrosse Coaches for specialized instruction
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team discounts available
- Special goalie instruction available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Isaac Neal
Coach Isaac Neal is a seasoned professional with over 15 years of experience coaching lacrosse.View Isaac Neal's Bio ⟩
- Port Washington High School Varsity Head Coach
- 2021 Nassau Coach of the Year
- 2022 Nassau County Champions
- Coached Multiple All-Americans, Attackmen, and Goalies of the Year
- Director, Rebels Lacrosse Club
- Hofstra Lacrosse class of 2010
Camp Director Matt Carroll
Matt has been around the game of lacrosse for 15 plus years. From growing up on Long Island and playing competitively for Northport High school, as well as on the club circuit, to now coaching on the club circuit and in the Port Washington School district as a varsity coach. Lacrosse has awarded Matt many different opportunities both on and off the field to grow as a player, a coach, and as a person.View Matt Carroll's Bio ⟩
Matt played 4 years of varsity lacrosse at Northport High school where he finished #8 all time in points scored at the time of his graduation. He was a team captain his senior year and voted as an All League and All County player his Junior and Senior Year. After graduating, Matt went on to play 4 years of Division 1 lacrosse at the University of Hartford. During his time at Hartford, Matt saw game time in all 4 seasons and was voted to the America East Student Athlete Honor Roll in 3 of his 4 seasons. During his Senior year Matt had a breakout year on the field finishing with 29 points and he was voted Most Improved Player by his coaches and teammates. After his playing career came to an end, Matt immediately went into coaching.
Matt started his coaching career with a prominent club program on Long Island. He was assigned as an assistant coach to an older team in his first year with the program. He was then assigned as the Head Coach to the 2026 team when they started in third grade and has been with them to this day. With the success he and the 2026 team experienced throughout the various summer seasons, Matt was promoted to Director of Player Development in the program. Matt still holds both roles for his club program and has also been coaching in the Port Washington School district as an assistant coach with the varsity team for the last 5 years. Matt works closely with the offense throughout the year to help the players develop their offensive skills, as well as to prepare them for the next level of college lacrosse. Matt loves what he does as a coach, and is truly passionate about making his players better both on and off the field.
Assistant Coach Jaron Batts
Coach Batts is the Port Washington Boy's Varsity Lacrosse team assistant coach.View Jaron Batts's Bio ⟩
Before coaching at Port Washington, Batts was the offensive coordinator and assistant coach at Walt Whitman High School from 2015-2022. Batts played collegiate lacrosse at Pace University.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Winter Registration Closes on January 8th, 2024! You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This winter, Nike Lacrosse Camps is offering a four day training series (3 hours/day) for ages 8-14 over the span of four weeks.
- Dates: Saturday January 20th, January 27th, February 3rd, February 10th
- Age Group: 8-14
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: 4 Day Training Series
- Schedule: Rising Stars - 8:00am - 11:00am / Junior High - 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Check-In: Rising Stars - 7:45am-8:00am / Junior High - 10:45am - 11:00am at GLE Performance
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: For the rising stars/junior high program at the NIKE Boys Lacrosse Camp, our goal is to provide campers the fundamental skills, position specific training and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance your game. Players should be of intermediate/experienced skill levels and looking to advance their game!
601 Old Willets Path
Hauppauge, NY 11788
Click Here for Directions
Rising Stars - CAMP CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT
Saturday January 20th, January 27th, February 3rd, February 10th
- Check in 7:45am-8:00am at GLE Performance
- Check out 11:00am at GLE Performance
Junior High - CAMP CHECK-IN/CHECK-OUT
Saturday January 20th, January 27th, February 3rd, February 10th
- Check in 10:45am-11:00am at GLE Performance
- Check out 2:00pm at GLE Performance
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: GLE Performance
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Health & Release Forms (Online)
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick, Gloves & Pads
- Water Bottle
- Please Bring a Healthy Lunch and Snack Each Day
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.
HALF DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• 4 days of instruction
• Hours: 8:00am - 11:00am; 11:00am - 2:00pm
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
GLE was created for the lacrosse player in mind - to teach, train and transition your body to be in the best lacrosse fitness possible. GLE trainers are lacrosse players themselves and know the best drills, strength training and conditioning needed to play the pinnacle of lacrosse.
Whether you are a college lacrosse player looking to get an edge on the off-season, a high school player getting ready for a travel team showcase or a youth player looking for some extra skill instruction, GLE is the place to get better. Conveniently located in Hauppauge, we are the only facility on Long Island that creates the best lacrosse players at all levels - a fully integrated, elite training program.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.