Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp in Park City
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
The 2023 Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp returns to beautiful Park City, Utah, 32 miles southeast of downtown Salt Lake City. Camp takes place at Park City Sports Complex. This is a complete skills program designed for all ability levels. All facets of the game are covered on both sides of the ball including stick skills, position play, fast breaks, team concepts, tactics and more.
At the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp in Park City, our goal is to provide each camper with focused, intensive, position specific training sessions essential to improvement. We are committed to helping each camper become a better lacrosse player and we hope all participants leave camp having established new friendships and more passion for the game.
- Skills Camp for Boys Ages 8-15
- Superior instruction
- 8:1 camper to instructor on field ratio
- Daily emphasis on fundamentals, position training, drills and scrimmages
- Team and sibling discounts available
- Special goalie instruction and discounts available
- Every camper receives a reversible Nike practice jersey
- Nike and STX Prizes for outstanding play, sportsmanship and improvement
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Rich Levi
Directing camp, is longtime Nike camp director, Rich Levi.View Rich Levi's Bio ⟩
A native of Baltimore, Md., Rich graduated from the Gilman School in 1989. After Gilman, he went on to become captain of the Brown University Bears lacrosse team in Providence, R.I. During his time there, the Bears won the Ivy League Championship in 1991, were also ranked #2 in the country (1991), and went to the quarterfinals of the NCAA tournament in 1991 and 1992.
After graduating from Brown, Rich lived in Park City, Utah for 13 years where he was very active in the Utah lacrosse community. From 2006 to 2008, he was the head coach of the University of Utah Men's Lacrosse Team, where he won the Rocky Mountain Lacrosse Conference's Coach of the Year award in 2008. Following that from 2008-2012, Rich served as head coach of the Park City High School boys varsity, JV, middle school and 5th/6th grade teams.
Most recently, Rich served as an assistant coach for two teams in the Maryland / DC area. At Catholic University he worked with the men's team as a face-off and defensive assistant coach. On the woman's side of the game, Rich served as an assistant coach with the Holton Arms School in Bethesda, MD, where he worked with the high school varsity team to develop all around individual skills and offensive team concepts.
Rich also serves as the Manager of the Men's Coach Development Program for USA Lacrosse in Sparks, Maryland. When he is not coaching lacrosse, Rich loves spending time with his family, playing lacrosse, hiking, running, and skiing.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early. This summer, the Nike Lacrosse Camp in Park City runs 9:00am-3:00pm each day and campers need to bring their own equipment and lunch each day.
- Dates: July 31-August 3
- Age Group: 8-15
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Day
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 8:30-9:00am at the Park City Sports Complex.
- Check-out: Check-out takes place each day at 3pm at the field.
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: For the Complete/Advanced Skills program at the Nike Boys Lacrosse Camp, our goal is to provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
Park City Sports Complex
600 Gillmor Way
Park City, UT 84060
Click Here for Directions
Monday, July 31st to Thursday, August 3rd
- Check in: 8:30-9:00am at the Park City Sports Complex
- Check out: 3:00pm at the Park City Sports Complex
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: Park City Sports Complex
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Health & Release Forms (Online)
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick, Gloves & Pads
- Water Bottle
- Please Bring a Healthy Lunch and Snack Each Day
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
TEAM DISCOUNT: If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $50 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the goalie discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
SIBLING DISCOUNT: $25 off each player. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the sibling discount over the phone or you can indicate that you are eligible for the sibling discount in the “comments” field when registering via our secure website. Sibling discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Park City Sports Complex
The complex is made up of four different fields. Two are multipurpose accommodating both softball/baseball and soccer/lacrosse. These two also have lights for night play. A third is our ‘stadium’ field for games only; soccer or lacrosse can be played there. The fourth is a softball/baseball field with 60’ or 65’ bases.
Park City is also hosting a Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp July 31-Aug 3 click here for more details.
August 5, 2023: I loved the focus on skill development in specific, intentional drills. The individual group coaches were engaging and I definitely saw an improvement in my child's skills- even his own team coach commented on it during a scrimmage the following week.
August 4, 2023: The excitement and encouragement that the coaches brought to the field made it so so so much fun for my twins! Love the attitudes and lessons this camp provided!
August 4, 2023: The instructors being local players, college kids
August 4, 2023: The coaches made each kid feel like a star.
August 4, 2023: My son really enjoyed the coaches!
August 4, 2023: making new friends
August 4, 2023: Final scrimmage
childhood summer highlights
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.