Xcelerate Nike PRE-SEASON Girls Shooting & Dodging Clinic in Austin
JOIN US THIS PRE-SEASON FOR OUR SHOOTING
& DODGING CLINIC IN AUSTIN!
XCELERATE your game this pre-season by immersing yourself in a day of skill development and camaraderie in a small group setting!
WHY CHOOSE OUR CLINIC?
Experience 3 hours of intensive, hands-on training designed for intermediate to advanced lacrosse players.
Our coaches will provide you with specific drills and techniques to improve your game, with an emphasis on enhancing your shooting accuracy, speed, dodging techniques, and offensive game “IQ”.
Engage in high-repetition small-group sessions tailored to your skill level, ensuring personalized attention and valuable feedback.
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Girls: Grades 5-12
Camp Director Avery Murphy
Avery Murphy is the fourth head coach in the history of the Southwestern University women’s lacrosse program, which dates back to 2014.View Avery Murphy's Bio ⟩
Prior to joining Southwestern in the spring of 2023, Murphy was the assistant coach of the King's College Monarchs while earning her master's degree in healthcare administration. Before her time with the Monarchs, Murphy was the assistant coach at Middle Atlantic Conference Member Alvernia University from 2019 to 2021.
Murphy received her undergraduate degree in 2019 from Cabrini University in communications. In her time at Cabrini, Murphy was a standout player, holding numerous season and career records for the Cavaliers, including the career record for draw controls (452), single-season draw controls (206), career goals (238), single-season goals (95) and most points in a single season (124). Her success on the field earned her three consecutive conference player-of-the-year awards while helping the Cavaliers to three straight conference titles and two NCAA tournament appearances.
The Southwestern women's lacrosse program has compiled a 65-61 record in its nine-year history, and Murphy inherits a team that won a program-record thirteen games in 2022 with only three losses.
Coaches Xcelerate Girls Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
- Dates: January 14, 2024
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Clinic
- Schedule: 10:00am-1:00pm, Sunday
- Check-In: 9:45am at Moses Field
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a filled water bottle.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
1001 E University Ave
Georgetown, TX 78626
Click Here for Directions
Sunday, January 14th
- Check in: 9:45am at Moses Field
- Check out: 1:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Top-Level Instruction: Learn from high level coaches and players.
- Supervised Environment: Campers are under full supervision throughout the event.
- Exclusive Reversible Jersey: Receive an Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: Moses Field
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. Xcelerate Lacrosse and US Sports Camps are NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Health & Release Forms (Online)
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick, Gloves & Pads
- Water Bottle
Personalized Feedback: Enjoy a low 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio for individualized attention.
Xcelerate Environment: Engage in skill instruction that will be challenging but also incredibly FUN!
READY TO XCELERATE YOUR GAME?
Don’t miss this chance to boost your shooting & dodging skills and have a blast with fellow players! Register now to secure your spot…space is limited!
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
• Date: January 14, 2024
• Location: Southwestern University
• Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Southwestern University is located in the heart of Central Texas, in historic Georgetown. The campus sits in close proximity to Austin with its vibrant, innovative and creative culture. Soccer/Lacrosse Fields, on the east side of the campus, serves as outdoor playing fields for men's and women's soccer and men's lacrosse.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.