Xcelerate Nike Girls Lacrosse PRE-SEASON Positional Training in Portland
Come join us for the PRE-SEASON
Positional Training in Portland!
Our Clinic will provide 3 hours of fast-paced, multi-rep, high-performance training.
You'll improve your shooting skills, accuracy, and speed along with your dodging, quickness, and overall offensive IQ.
This clinic is specifically designed to give lacrosse players extra attention and valuable feedback via small group instruction.
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Girls: Grades 5-12. Players will be separated into small groups based on grade and skill level.
Coaches Xcelerate Girls Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: March 2024
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: TBA
- Check-In: TBA
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a filled water bottle.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
Click Here for Directions
- Check in:
- Check out:
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your protective goggles, mouthpiece, cleats, and lacrosse stick.
- Facility: TBA
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Health & Release Forms (Online)
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Water Bottle
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
• Date: March 2024
• Location: TBA
• Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
We have 3 Divisions in our Skills Camps. Each division will have coaches providing instruction to campers that correlates with that particular grade and level of play.
Grade based on 2021-2022 academic year:
- High School Division - Grades 9-12
- Junior High Division - Grades 7-8
- Rising Stars Division - Grades 5-6
*At times we may have camps that are either smaller or larger in number which may lead us to adjust our divisions accordingly.
Camp Dates & Prices
New Camp Dates Coming Soon!
Please join the Priority List to be notified when this program opens for 2023 registrations.