Xcelerate Nike PRE-SEASON Boys MS/YOUTH Shooting & Dodging Clinic in Buffalo
JOIN US THIS PRE-SEASON FOR OUR SHOOTING
& DODGING CLINIC IN BUFFALO!
XCELERATE your game this pre-season by immersing yourself in a day of skill development and camaraderie in a small group setting!
WHY CHOOSE OUR CLINIC?
Experience 3 hours of intensive, hands-on training designed for intermediate to advanced lacrosse players.
Our coaches will provide you with specific drills and techniques to improve your game, with an emphasis on enhancing your shooting accuracy, speed, dodging techniques, and offensive game “IQ”.
Engage in high-repetition small-group sessions tailored to your skill level, ensuring personalized attention and valuable feedback.
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Boys: Grades 5-8
Camp Director Brian Lalley
Brian Lalley will be the director. Coach Lalley has a wealth of experience having been a collegiate player at Ohio State University, a college coach at Division 1 Canisius College, and a camp director for Xcelerate since 2013.View Brian Lalley's Bio & Lacrosse Tips ⟩
Brian Lalley is in his 11th year as the program director for Xcelerate Lacrosse. Prior to joining Xcelerate Lacrosse, he spent four years with the Canisius College men's lacrosse team, serving as the team's offensive and recruiting coordinator.
During his time with the Golden Griffins, Lalley helped three players earn four All-MAAC selections. He was also a part of the 2012 MAAC Championship team that went on to the NCAA Tournament.
As a collegiate player, Lalley played four seasons at Ohio State University and was a two-year starter at Orchard Park High School, earning All-America, first-team All-Western New York and first-team All-ECIC honors as a midfielder and face-off player.
- 2013-Present - Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Program Director
- 2009-2013 - Assistant Coach at Canisius College
- Coached in the 2012 NCAA Tournament
- 2005-2009 - Ohio State University
- Competed in the 2008 NCAA Tournament
- Academic All Big Ten
Coaches Xcelerate Boys Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
- Dates: March 17, 2024
- Age Group: 10-14
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 10:00am - 1:00pm, Sunday
- Check-In: 9:45am at Peek Field
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a filled water bottle.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
1250 Amherst St
Buffalo, NY 14216
Click Here for Directions
Sunday, March 17th
- Check in: 9:45am at Peek Field
- Check out: 1:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Top-Level Instruction: Learn from high level coaches and players.
- Supervised Environment: Campers are under full supervision throughout the event.
- Exclusive Reversible Jersey: Receive an Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: Peek Field
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. Xcelerate Lacrosse and US Sports Camps are NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Health & Release Forms (Online)
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick, Gloves & Pads
- Water Bottle
Personalized Feedback: Enjoy a low 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio for individualized attention.
Xcelerate Environment: Engage in skill instruction that will be challenging but also incredibly FUN!
READY TO XCELERATE YOUR GAME?
Don’t miss this chance to boost your shooting & dodging skills and have a blast with fellow players! Register now to secure your spot…space is limited!
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
• Date: March 17th, 2024
• Location: Nichols School
• Time: 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Nichols School is a private, non-denominational, co-educational college-preparatory day school in Buffalo, New York.
August 20, 2023: General experience
July 31, 2023: Intense training
Y'all are doing awesome
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.