Xcelerate Nike Oregon Boys Lacrosse Overnight & Day Camp at Oregon State University
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
OUR 21ST YEAR IN OREGON!
We're adding an EXTRA FIELD SESSION in 2024! This year camp check-in will take place two hours earlier on the first day of camp, enabling everyone to receive more instruction and game time experience. Get ready to LEARN FROM THE BEST!
Register for camp today and you’ll be a part of something truly special. It’s a chance to improve all aspects of your lacrosse game in a fun-filled summer camp environment.
Join the 1,000s of lacrosse players that have come before you and see and feel what it’s like to learn from some of the best ‘teaching’ coaches in the game today.
Led by former OSU Coach, Chad Stelling, Xcelerate’s coaching staff will provide a positive and rewarding environment, giving campers the tools to reach their full potential. Confidence-building drills, skill-driven reps, and competitive games await every camper.
The OSU dormitories provide safe, comfortable housing for campers after a long day on the lacrosse fields. When not on the field, campers will enjoy the swimming pool, student center, and healthy meals!
It’s time to GET BETTER! It’s time to have SOME FUN!
Register for our Oregon State University Camp Today!
We Love Giveaways! Be one of the FIRST 10 to register for camp and receive a FREE NIKE LACROSSE HEAD on the first day of camp!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 10 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- 3 Divisions - Players Divided by Grade
- All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Position Specific Training
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Camper Bowling & Game Night @ OSU Student Center
- Swim time at OSU’s Dixon Rec Center Pool
- OSU’s State of the Art Outdoor Field Complex
- Xcelerate Nike Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Chad Stelling
Directing camp this summer is Chad Stelling. Coach Stelling is the former Head Coach of Oregon State University.View Chad's Bio ⟩
Coach Stelling led the Beavers to 8 straight PNCLL Final Four appearances, including three PNCLL Championships and National Tournament berths in 2013, 2015 & 2016. Oregon State has finished the season ranked in the top 25 of the MCLA D1 national poll each year since 2013.
Before taking over at Oregon State, Stelling coached six years in the Oregon High School Lacrosse Association. He served four years as offensive coordinator at Liberty High School and two years as Co-Head Coach at Century High School. During that period, each of Stelling’s teams made state playoff appearances, while posting a combined 67-33-1 record.
For the past 10 summers, Stelling has worked for Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps in Oregon, Washington, Colorado, and Texas.
Coach Stelling is a 2002 graduate of Oregon State University where he was a four year starting midfielder. Stelling led the Beavers in goals three straight years and racked up All-PNCLL honors each of his four seasons.
Stelling played High School Lacrosse at Glencoe High School in Hillsboro. He was awarded MVP his senior year in 1998. He was also a member of the 1996 team which won the OHLSA State Championship. Chad was a member of the inaugural Team Oregon All-Star Team in 1998.
Coaches Xcelerate Boys Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, our goal is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. In doing so, we focus our energies on building confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, small-sided games, position-specific training, and team-driven competition. We encourage our campers to play hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the week, our campers leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game!
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: July 14-18
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Boys
- Camp Type: Overnight, Extended Day (commuter)
- Check-In: Overnight Campers: Check-in Sunday between 1:00-2:30pm at Hawley Hall. Extended Day Campers: Check-in Monday between 2:00-2:30pm at Hawley Hall.
- Check-out: Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Hawley Hall.
- Extended Day Schedule: SUN 2:00PM-8:45PM, MON-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
Oregon State University
311 SW Sackett Pl
Corvallis, OR 97331
Click Here for Directions
Check-in Sunday, July 14th
Overnight Campers: Check-in between 1:00-2:30pm at Hawley Hall. Extended Day Campers: Check-in between 2:00-2:30pm at Hawley Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal.
Check-out Thursday, July 18th
Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Hawley Hall.
- Dorm: Hawley Hall
- Number of Campers Per Room: 2 or 3 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or a sleeping bag, a pillow, a pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: No air-conditioning - please BRING A FAN
The staff reside in the dormitories with the campers and participate in all activities. Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are strictly prohibited and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon, and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your helmet, mouthpiece, cleats, lacrosse stick, gloves, and pads.
- Facility: Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Personal Items
- Helmet and Mouthpiece
- Lacrosse Stick, Gloves, Pads
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Water Bottle
- Extra Towels
- Pillow & Pillowcase
- Off-field clothes
- Spending money (we recommend $50 or so)
- Fan needed - dorms are not air conditioned
- Twin XL Sheets/Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Checklist of Things to Bring: We recommend that all Extended Day Campers bring a daily pack with the following items: Along with your lacrosse equipment, we recommend that you bring a day pack with the following items: water bottle, weather-appropriate clothing, cleats, and walking shoes.
Camp Schedule & Meals:
- Sunday: Check-in between 2:00pm-2:30pm at Hawley Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal. First Day pick up is 9:00pm at Hawley Hall.
- Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: Check-in is 8:45am at Hawley Hall. Pick up is 9:00pm at Hawley Hall. Lunch and dinner provided.
- Thursday: Check-in on the last day at 8:45am at Hawley Hall. Last Day pick up is 11:00am at Hawley Hall. No meals on last day.
- Daily Schedule: SUN 2:00PM-8:45PM, MON-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
CAMP DATES: Sunday, July 14th to Thursday, July 18th
Overnight and Extended Day Camp options available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 4 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & Dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: SUN 2:00PM-8:45PM, MON-WED 9:00AM-8:45PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, pool time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game. Below is a template and subject to change.
We have 3 Divisions in our Overnight Camps. Each division will have coaches providing instruction to campers that correlates with that particular grade and level of play.
Grade based on 2024-2025 academic year:
- High School A & B Division - Entering grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2024
- Junior High Division - Entering grades 7-8 in the Fall of 2024
- Rising Stars Division - Entering grades 5-6 in the Fall of 2024
* At times we may have camps that are either smaller or larger in number which may lead us to adjust our divisions accordingly.
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $35
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
**Campers are eligible for ONE Discount ONLY. Both the Individual and Goalie discounts are included in the current registration price. Once the discount dates have passed, the full price will be listed**
Individual Discount: $50 Early Bird discount available until February 28th. The price will increase on March 1st and then again on April 1st. The individual discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $50. Each of our camps has a position-specific coach, however, to ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special price. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: Please reach out directly to the USSC office at 800-645-3226 for available discounts involving 10 or more teammates. The team discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour, Camp Store, Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction, Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time, OSU Student Center, Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Oregon State University
Oregon State is located in Corvallis, a vibrant college town of 55,000 in the heart of Western Oregon’s Willamette Valley. Corvallis consistently ranks among the best and safest cities to live in the U.S., as well as among the most environmentally responsible. The 400-acre main campus in Corvallis includes a Historic District, making Oregon State one of only a handful of U.S. university campuses listed on the National Register of Historic Places. The district includes such icons as Weatherford Hall, the Memorial Union and Benton Hall, the oldest building on campus.
July 16, 2023: The social experience and freedom to have fun between sessions
July 16, 2023: Activities and friends.
July 16, 2023: Fun experience for my son
July 16, 2023: Fun and lots of lacrosse
July 15, 2023: Stay over and amount of activities
July 15, 2023: Improving skills and being with friends
July 16, 2023: My son learned a lot of goalie skills from his coach.
July 15, 2023: Parker loves this camp. It is a must for his summer.
July 28, 2023: Camper to coach ratio, format of play (lots of scrimmages)
July 15, 2022: My son loved the scrimmages and how engaged the coaches were.
July 16, 2023: My son loved the camaraderie, the games and the competitions!
July 16, 2023: Such a great experience for our sons first time sleep-away camp!
July 19, 2023: My son said he feels he learned more in his 1st day than he has in the past 2 years.
July 20, 2022: Coming from out of state (CA) so my son can experience a summer camp and play lacrosse
July 15, 2022: so many but as a parent i really liked the interaction thru the app, and the pics and videos.
July 17, 2023: Living in dorms and playing lacrosse all day. My child said the coaches were great and the food was good too:)
July 15, 2022: The excitement my son returned home with. He loved the coaching staff and how busy they were throughout the week.
July 15, 2022: I'm not sure there is anything specific. My son had a great time and money allowing he will be back next year and will try to get some of his friends to come too. This year he went without knowing anyone but met some kids to hang with.
Loads of fun!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.