Xcelerate Nike Colorado Girls Lacrosse Camp in Vail
Celebrating 16 Years of Boys and Girls
Lacrosse Instruction and Summer Camp Fun!
After many years of running our popular boys camp in Vail, we're finally adding a girls camp in 2019! Just 100 miles west of Denver, Vail is the perfect setting for high altitude lacrosse training and big time Fun! Our Nike coaching staff will help you improve your skills and give you the tools to be the very best player you can be.
We are going to have a blast this summer! A week of high level lacrosse instruction awaits you at Ford Park Fields. Register Early and reserve your spot today!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Girls ages 10-18: All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Specific Position Training
- Special Goalie Instruction
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Xcelerate Nike Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Camp Director TBA
Our goal, at Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. We focus our energies on building self-confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, position training, small-sided games, and team driven competition. We encourage our campers to work hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the camp week, our players leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game.
Tuesday, July 9th to Friday, July 12th
Day Camp 9:00AM to 3:00PM . Last Day (9:00AM to 12:00PM)
DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch (TUE, WED & THURS) . NO Lunch on Friday
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: TUE-THURS 9AM-3PM, FRI 9AM-12PM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
- TUESDAY, JULY 9TH: Check-in between 8:30-9:00am. Camp will begin with an orientation at 9:00am, followed by our first field session. First Day pick up time and location will be provided at check-in.
- JULY 10TH & 11TH: Drop off and pick up locations for day campers will be provided on the first day of camp.
- FRIDAY, JULY 12TH: On the final day there will be a closing ceremony at 12:00pm. Check-out will be immediately following the closing ceremony.
- Lunch is provided on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
Early Bird Discount: $50 - Offer Code: XLR819. (Available until January 31, 2019). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR819 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100 - Offer Code: XLGK19. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK19 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
We have two sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the afternoon session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, and camper vs. coach game. Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 AM Day Campers arrive at Ford Park Fields
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 1:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 2:00 PM Team Instruction, Games
- 3:00 PM Day Campers Depart
FORD PARK FIELDS
Athletic complex featuring grass & artificial-turf fields for baseball, soccer, lacrosse & more.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
This camp will be offered for the first time in 2019!