Xcelerate Nike Girls Lacrosse Positional Training in Buffalo
Come join us for the Positional Training Session in Buffalo!
Our Clinic will provide 3 hours of fast-paced, multi-rep, high-performance training.
You'll improve your shooting skills, accuracy, and speed along with your dodging, quickness, and overall offensive IQ.
This clinic is specifically designed to give lacrosse players extra attention and valuable feedback via small group instruction.
Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
Girls: Grades 5-12
Camp Director Ashley O'Brien
Canisius College Assistant Coach, Ashley O’Brien, will direct our Buffalo Camp!View Ashley O'Brien's Bio ⟩
Ashley O'Brien begins her first season with Canisius College in 2022-2023. A former four-year standout for Buffalo State, O’Brien served a pair of stints as an assistant coach with the Bengals and acted as the interim head coach during the 2018 season, leading the team to a 7-11 record and a berth in the SUNYAC playoffs, while Lindsay Byrnes was on maternity leave. She guided the Bengals to a 7-9 overall record in her second season at the helm in 2019.
O’Brien first coached at Buffalo State as an assistant in 2012, and then rejoined the staff in 2014 before being promoted to associate head coach in 2017. She also spent two seasons as an assistant coach with Medaille College and worked at the club level with the Honeoye Falls-Lima Lacrosse Club as well as with the Buffalo Wings Lacrosse Club.
During her playing career as a Bengal, O’Brien was named first-team All-SUNYAC in 2009 and 2011, and to the SUNYAC All-Tournament Team in 2008 and 2009. The goalkeeper was also named the school’s 2008 First-Year Female Athlete of the Year.
A native of Penfield, O’Brien earned her bachelor’s degree in biological psychology with a minor in athletic coaching from Buffalo State in 2011 and completed her master’s degree in biology in 2020.
Coaches Xcelerate Girls Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: November 2023
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: TBA
- Check-In: TBA
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a filled water bottle.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
Click Here for Directions
- Check in:
- Check out:
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your protective goggles, mouthpiece, cleats, and lacrosse stick.
- Facility: TBA
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Health & Release Forms (Online)
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Water Bottle
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
• Date: November 2023
• Location: Nichols School
• Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
We have 3 skills offered at camp. Each skill will have coaches providing instruction to campers that correlates with that particular skill.
- Shooting & Offensive Skills
- Defensive Skills
- Goalie Skills
Nichols School is a private, non-denominational, co-educational college-preparatory day school in Buffalo, New York.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.
Camp Dates & Prices
New Camp Dates Coming Soon!
Please join the Priority List to be notified when this program opens for 2023 registrations.