Xcelerate Nike Washington Girls Lacrosse Overnight & Day Camp at Pacific Lutheran University
2024 Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
OUR 16TH YEAR IN WASHINGTON!
We're adding an EXTRA FIELD SESSION in 2024! This year camp check-in will take place two hours earlier on the first day of camp, enabling everyone to receive more instruction and game time experience. Get ready to LEARN FROM THE BEST!
Register for camp today and you’ll be a part of something truly special. It’s a chance to improve all aspects of your lacrosse game in a fun-filled summer camp environment.
Join the 1,000s of lacrosse players that have come before you and see and feel what it’s like to learn from some of the best ‘teaching’ coaches in the game today.
Xcelerate’s coaching staff will provide a positive and rewarding environment, giving campers the tools to reach their full potential. Confidence-building drills, skill-driven reps, and competitive games await every camper.
The PLU dormitories provide safe, comfortable housing for campers after a long day on the lacrosse fields. When not on the field, campers will enjoy the swimming pool, outdoor rec area, and all-you-can-eat meals!
It’s time to GET BETTER! It’s time to have SOME FUN!
Register for our Pacific Lutheran Camp Today!
We Love Giveaways! Be one of the FIRST 10 to register for camp and receive a FREE NIKE LACROSSE HEAD on the first day of camp!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 10 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- 3 Divisions - Players Divided by Grade
- All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Position Specific Training
- Clean & Comfortable Dormitory Rooms
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Xcelerate Nike Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Sarah Dalsey
Directing camp is Sarah Dalsey, head women's lacrosse coach at Linfield University. Dalsey becomes the ninth women's lacrosse coach in the program's 26-year history, succeeding Lindsay Kibler, who departed after four seasons.View Sarah Dalsey's Bio ⟩
Most recently, Dalsey worked for one year at NCSA Sports, connecting prospective students and families with collegiate athletic programs that fit their interests and needs. In 2020, she worked at Pro-Fit in West Berlin, New Jersey, managing administrative and financial workflows.
Dalsey's administrative experience also includes internships at McDaniel College in Westminster, Maryland, where she assisted the director of athletics with a variety of essential tasks, and at Manhattanville College in Purchase, New York, where she served one year in the athletics communications office.
Her coaching resume features three years as an assistant women's lacrosse coach at McDaniel and two years assisting at Adrian College in Adrian, Michigan. In addition, Dalsey was head coach of the Nike Girls Lacrosse Camp at McDaniel College and Pace University, and led club travel teams in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut.
Dalsey completed a bachelor's degree in Sports Studies and Communications/Media Studies at Manhattanville College. She went on to earn a master's degree in kinesiology from McDaniel while serving as a graduate assistant coach.
Dalsey inherits a team that finished with a 12-5 overall record while placing third in the final Northwest Conference standings. As many as 13 players are expected to return for the 2023 season, which starts in March.
Coaches Xcelerate Girls Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, our goal is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. In doing so, we focus our energies on building confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, small-sided games, position-specific training, and team-driven competition. We encourage our campers to play hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the week, our campers leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game!
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: July 29-August 2
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Overnight, Extended Day (commuter)
- Check-In: Overnight Campers: Check-in Monday between 1:00-2:30pm at Tingelstad Hall. Extended Day Campers: Check-in Monday between 2:00-2:30pm at Tingelstad Hall.
- Check-out: Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Tingelstad Hall.
- Extended Day Schedule: MON 2:00PM-8:45PM, TUE-THURS 9:00AM-8:45PM, FRI 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
- Meals: All meals are provided for Overnight campers. Lunch and dinner are provided for all Extended Day (commuter) campers.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
Pacific Lutheran University
609 125th St S
Tacoma, WA 98447
Click Here for Directions
Check-in Monday, July 29th
Overnight Campers: Check-in between 1:00-2:30pm at Tingelstad Hall. Extended Day Campers: Check-in between 2:00-2:30pm at Tingelstad Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal.
Check-out Friday, August 2nd
Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Tingelstad Hall.
- Dorm: Tingelstad Hall
- Number of Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual and received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Shared
- Linens: Not included. Bring linens or a sleeping bag, a pillow, a pillowcase, and a towel.
- Air Conditioning: No - No air-conditioning - please BRING A FAN
The staff reside in the dormitories with the campers and participate in all activities. Drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are strictly prohibited and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning, afternoon, and evening training sessions
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your protective goggles, mouthpiece, cleats, and lacrosse stick.
- Facility: Athletic Fields
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Checklist of things to bring:
- Athletic Socks
- Personal Items
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Water Bottle
- Extra Towels
- Pillow & Pillowcase
- Off-field clothes
- Spending money (we recommend $50 or so)
- Fan needed - dorms are not air conditioned
- Twin XL Sheets/Blanket or Sleeping Bag
- COVID-19 PPE (as required by state and local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
Checklist of Things to Bring: We recommend that all Extended Day Campers bring a daily pack with the following items: Along with your lacrosse equipment, we recommend that you bring a day pack with the following items: water bottle, weather-appropriate clothing, cleats, and walking shoes.
Camp Schedule & Meals:
- Monday Check-in between 2:00pm-2:30pm at Tingelstad Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 2:45pm, followed by our first field session and evening meal. First day pick up is 9:00pm at Pflueger Hall.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: Check-in is 8:45am at Pflueger Hall. Pick up is 9:00pm at Pflueger Hall.
- Friday: Last day check-in is 8:45am at Pflueger Hall. Pick up is 11:00am at Pflueger Hall.
- Daily Schedule: MON 2:00PM-8:45PM, TUE-THURS 9:00AM-8:45PM, FRI 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
CAMP DATES: Monday, July 29th to Friday, August 2nd
Overnight and Extended Day Day Camp options available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 4 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & Dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 2:00PM-8:45PM, TUE-THURS 9:00AM-8:45PM, FRI 9:00AM-11:30AM **Times subject to change
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, lax golf, pool time and rec time. Below is a template and subject to change.
We have 3 Divisions in our Overnight Camps. Each division will have coaches providing instruction to campers that correlates with that particular grade and level of play.
Grade based on 2024-2025 academic year:
- High School A & B Division - Entering grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2024
- Junior High Division - Entering grades 7-8 in the Fall of 2024
- Rising Stars Division - Entering grades 5-6 in the Fall of 2024
* At times we may have camps that are either smaller or larger in number which may lead us to adjust our divisions accordingly.
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $35
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
**Campers are eligible for ONE Discount ONLY. Both the Individual and Goalie discounts are included in the current registration price. Once the discount dates have passed, the full price will be listed**
Individual Discount: $50 Early Bird discount available until February 28th. The price will increase on March 1st and then again on April 1st. The individual discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $50. Each of our camps has a position-specific coach, however, to ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special price. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: Please reach out directly to the USSC office at 800-645-3226 for available discounts involving 10 or more teammates. The team discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour, Camp Store, Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction, Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers Depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time, Camp Store
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Pacific Lutheran University
Located in the Parkland neighborhood of Tacoma, Washington, PLU is set in a region that offers vast opportunities for outdoor recreation, culture and sports.
August 5, 2022: My camper returned from camp with a renewed confidence and self-driven desire to take her lacrosse play to the next level. The counselor/coaches were knowledgeable, encouraging and inspired her. The camp delivered and more.
August 7, 2023: Watching my girls comeback full of confidence and humble and positive self esteem.
August 5, 2023: Organized, learning new skills, scrimmaging
August 5, 2023: Learning new skills and meeting new friends
August 5, 2023: Friends made; increased stamina and skills
July 1, 2023: My daughter got alot of Goalie time
July 5, 2023: The quality of the coaches
August 5, 2023: Focused Goalie Training
This is a great camp!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.