Xcelerate Nike Missouri Girls Lacrosse Camp at Saint Louis University
Celebrating 15 Years of Boys and Girls
Lacrosse Instruction and Summer Camp Fun!
We’re very excited to offer our first girls lacrosse camp at Saint Louis University to go along with our very popular boys camp. The 2018 camp will showcase camp director, Brittany Frankenfeld, and her experienced Nike coaching staff. It’s an incredible opportunity for both youth and high school lacrosse players to build confidence and improve skills in a fun and competitive environment.
In between sessions campers will cool off in the swimming pool, play beach volleyball, refuel in the dining hall, and relax in the air-conditioned dorm. Get ready for some high level lacrosse instruction and big time FUN!
- Free NIKE Vapor 2.0 Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Boys ages 10-18: All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Specific Position Training
- Clean & Comfortable Air Conditioned Dorm Rooms
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Xcelerate Nike Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Brittany Frankenfeld
Directing camp this summer is Brittany Frankenfeld. Coach Frankenfeld was announced as the inaugural head coach for the Maryville Saints women’s lacrosse program September 2017.View Brittany Frankenfeld's Bio ⟩
The Saints lacrosse program will begin official competition during the 2018-19 season. Frankenfeld comes to Maryville after two years at the head coach at Ottawa (Kan.) University.
In two seasons, Frankenfeld guided the Braves to a 17-8 record, including a 10-3 mark in 2017. The Braves won the 2017 KCAC Tournament and earned the program’s first bid to the NAIA Invitational Tournament. At the end of the season, Ottawa was ranked No. 10 in the NAIA national polls. The 2017 team had six All-KCAC and five student-athletes named as KCAC Scholar-Athletes. The 2016 Braves won the KCAC Championship in its first year as a program and finished second in the KCAC Tournament. OU also finished the year receiving votes in the NAIA Women's Lacrosse Coaches Top 10 Poll. Frankenfeld had six players earn All-KCAC honors. The Braves finished the year with an overall record of 7-5 and a KCAC record of 5-1.
Frankenfeld graduated from Lindenwood University in 2012 and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in physical education. She played two seasons for the Lions as the team’s goalie and was a member of the 2012 Rocky Mountain Athletic Conference championship team. When Frankenfeld graduated, she still held the school record for saves in a game with 12 and was tied for fifth in single game ground balls (six). She still ranks second on the career save percentage list at .508 and is third in goals against average with a 6.08 mark.
A native of Baltimore, Md., Frankenfeld spent her first two years at Community College of Baltimore County - Catonsville (CCBC Catonsville). She earned two letters in both lacrosse and softball. While at CCBC, Frankenfeld was on the 2010 All-Tournament Team, part of a regional championship, and a member of a squad that reached the NCJAA national semifinal. She is the NCJAA single-season saves leader with 196 saves. As part of the CCBC softball team, Frankenfeld was on the 2009 All-Tournament Team and was part of the 2008 Regional Championship.
Our goal, at Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. We focus our energies on building self-confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, position training, small-sided games, and team driven competition. We encourage our campers to play hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the week, our campers leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game.
Monday, July 9th to Thursday, July 12th
Overnight & Commuter (Extended Day Camp 9:00AM to 9:00PM) options available.
OVERNIGHT CAMP AMENITIES
• 3 nights lodging • All meals
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
EXTENDED DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Lunch & Dinner
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: MON 4:00PM-9:00PM, TUE-WED 9:00AM-9:00PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Check-in Monday, July 9th
Check-in between 3:00-4:30pm at Griesedieck Hall. Camp will begin with an orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session.
Check out Thursday, July 12th
Check-out between 11:00am-12:00pm at Griesedieck Hall.
HOUSING & ROOMMATES
2 campers per room. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Dorm: Griesedieck Hall
- Bathrooms: shared
- Linens: Not provided
- Air Conditioning: Yes - No fan needed - dorms air-conditioned
- Suggested spending money: $40
- Medical facility: a certified trainer will be on staff during field sessions
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
EXTENDED DAY CAMPERS
- Monday, July 9th: Check-in between 4:00-4:30pm at Griesedieck Hall. Camp will begin with a brief orientation at 4:45pm, followed by dinner and our first field session. First Day pick up time and location will be provided at check-in.
- July 10th & 11th: Drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. Lunch and dinner provided.heck-in is 8:45 am at Griesedieck Hall. Pick up is 8:45 pm at Griesediek Hall.
- Thursday, July 12th: Last day drop off and pick up locations for extended day campers will be provided on the first day of camp. No meals provided.
- Daily Schedule: MON 4:00PM-9:00PM, TUE-WED 9:00AM-9:00PM, THURS 9:00AM-11:30AM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25 (SOLD OUT!)
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
We do not provide transportation to or from camp. Airport Tax Service is available at St. Louis Lambert Airport. Please visit the taxi link below for information regarding service to and from campus. Once you have your reservation, please contact our office with the details. We ask that you arrive on campus during check-in and depart campus during check-out.
Early Bird Discount: $50 - Offer Code: XLR818. (Available until January 31, 2018). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR818 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $100 - Offer Code: XLGK18. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK18 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
We have three sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the evening session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, talent show, pool time, rec time, and camper vs. coach game. Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:30 AM Breakfast (Overnight Campers)
- 8:45 AM Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 12:30 PM Rest Hour / Camp Store / Swimming
- 2:00 PM Demonstrations, Position Work
- 3:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:15 PM Team Instruction / Games
- 8:45 PM Extended Day Campers depart
- 9:00 PM Free Time / Camp Store / Pizza
- 10:45 PM Lights Out!
Saint Louis University
Welcome to SLU. With its beautiful landscapes and lovingly cared-for historic buildings, Saint Louis University is a treat to visit. Located in midtown St. Louis, the city's performing arts district, SLU sits within walking distance of some of the city's most significant cultural venues.