Xcelerate Nike Ohio Boys Lacrosse Camp at the Hawken School
Celebrating 16 Years of Boys and Girls
Lacrosse Instruction and Summer Camp Fun!
The Hawken School in Gates Mills, just 30 minutes east of Cleveland, offers the perfect setting for our high performance day camp. Our experienced Xcelerate Nike coaching staff will be in place to bring the very best instruction to all campers in attendance.
We're excited to be a part of the growth of lacrosse in northeast Ohio and look forward to passing on our knowledge to the up and coming stars in the area. It's going to be a great camp!
- Free NIKE Vapor 2.0 Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- The BEST Topnotch Lacrosse Instruction; 10 to 1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Boys ages 8-17: All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Specific Position Training
- Xcelerate Nike Reversible Jersey & Lanyard
- Special Goalie instruction
- Xcelerate Nike Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Our goal, at Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. We focus our energies on building self-confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, position training, small-sided games, and team driven competition. We encourage our campers to work hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the camp week, our players leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game.
DAY CAMP AMENITIES
• Monday, June 24th to Thursday, June 27th
• Reversible Nike practice jersey
• Camp hours: 9:00AM-3:00PM
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. PLEASE NOTE: Lunch is not provided.
- MONDAY, JUNE 24TH: Check-in between 8:30-9:00am. Camp will begin with an orientation at 9:00am, followed by our first field session. First Day pick up time and location will be provided at check-in.
- JUNE 25TH & 26TH: Drop off and pick up locations for day campers will be provided on the first day of camp.
- THURSDAY, JUNE 27TH: On the final day there will be a closing ceremony at 2:45pm. Check-out will be immediately following the closing ceremony.
- Daily Schedule: 9:00AM-3:00PM
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $25
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT: $50 - Offer Code: XLR819. (Available until January 31, 2019). You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the early bird discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLR819 when registering via our secure website. The early bird discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
GOALIE DISCOUNT: $100 - Offer Code: XLGK19. To ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special $100 discount. You can call 1-800-645-3226 to receive the goalie discount over the phone or you can enter in the offer code XLGK19 when registering via our secure website. PLEASE NOTE: Once we’ve reached our quota of registered goalies the discount will no longer be available. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
TEAM DISCOUNT: $25. If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
NOTE: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
We have two sessions per day. A great deal of instruction takes place in the early part of the day, demonstrations and instruction mid-day, and games during the afternoon session. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities like our fastest shot contest, freestyle/skills competition, rec time, and camper vs. coach game. Below is a template and is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:45 AM Day Campers Arrive
- 9:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- Noon Lunch
- 1:00 PM Small Group Scrimmages, Team Play
- 2:00 PM Team Instruction, Games
- 3:00 PM Day Campers depart
The Upper School, located in Gates Mills on County Line Road, is situated on 325 wooded acres. Athletics facilities include a ropes course for Outdoor Leadership; a modern athletic complex with two gymnasiums, one of the best competitive swimming pools in Ohio, a weight room, and a wrestling room; six tennis courts; numerous grass and artificial turf fields; a stadium; and a track.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
New in 2019!
This camp will be offered for the first time in 2019!