Xcelerate Nike Texas Girls Lacrosse DAY Camp in Houston
2023 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
OUR 3RD YEAR IN HOUSTON!
In 2023, campers will COOL OFF IN THE QUILLIAN SWIMMING POOL at the end of each camp day!
Register for camp today and you’ll be a part of something truly special. It’s a chance to improve all aspects of your lacrosse game in a fun-filled summer camp environment.
Join the 1,000s of lacrosse players that have come before you and see and feel what it’s like to learn from some of the best ‘teaching’ coaches in the game today.
Xcelerate’s coaching staff will provide a positive and rewarding environment, giving campers the tools to reach their full potential. Confidence-building drills, skill-driven reps, and competitive games await every camper.
It’s time to GET BETTER! It’s time to have SOME FUN!
Register for our Houston Camp Today!
We Love Giveaways! Be one of the FIRST 20 to register for camp and receive a FREE NIKE LACROSSE HEAD on the first day of camp!
- Free NIKE Lacrosse Head given to the FIRST 20 registered campers!
- 10 to 1 Camper to Coach ratio
- 3 Divisions - Players Divided by Grade
- All Positions - All Levels of Play
- Position Specific Training
- Nike Reversible Practice Jersey
- Special Goalie instruction
- Competition Prizes and Raffle on the last day of camp!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Kaitlin Cochran
Directing camp this summer is Kaitlin Cochran. Coach Cochran is the head women's lacrosse coach at Huntingdon College.View Kaitlin Cochran's Bio ⟩
Cochran comes to Huntingdon after serving as the Head Coach at the University of Dallas in Irving, Texas during two Covid-impacted seasons. She was a Volunteer Assistant Coach for Life University in Marietta, Georgia, as well as Assistant Varsity Coach at Sprayberry High School in Marietta.
Cochran graduated from Kennesaw State University with a Bachelor of Science in Sport Management with a minor in Coaching. Cochran attended Transylvania University to begin her athletic career before transferring to Kennesaw State and playing on their club team.
Coaches Xcelerate Girls Coaching Staff
College Coaches, High School Coaches, and College Lacrosse Players.
At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps, our goal is to bring out the very best in every player we coach. In doing so, we focus our energies on building confidence and improving skills through innovative drills, small-sided games, position-specific training, and team-driven competition. We encourage our campers to play hard, be creative, and have fun! At the end of the week, our campers leave with a higher lacrosse IQ, an enhanced skill set, new role models, new friends, and a true love of the game!
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: June 5-8
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 8:00am-2:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 7:30am at the Quillian Center Sports & Recreation.
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
- Program: At Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Camps top level instruction will once again be offered to our campers from the best coaches and pros in lacrosse. From the beginner to the elite lacrosse player, our camps provide a challenge to every camper. The Skills program will provide campers with the fundamental skills, position-specific training, and in-game tactical knowledge needed to enhance their skills.
Quillian Center Sports & Recreation
10570 Westpark Dr
Houston, TX 77042
Click Here for Directions
Monday, June 5th to Thursday, June 8th
- Check in Day 1: 7:30am at the Quillian Center Sports & Recreation
- Check in Day 2, 3 & 4: 8:00am at the Quillian Center Sports & Recreation
- Check out: 2:00pm at the Quillian Center Sports & Recreation
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Reversible Jersey & Prizes: Campers will receive a Xcelerate Nike Lacrosse Reversible Jersey and prizes.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Please bring your protective goggles, mouthpiece, cleats, and lacrosse stick.
- Facility: Quillian Center Sports & Recreation
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Health & Release Forms (Online)
- Cleats or Turf Shoes
- Protective Goggles
- Lacrosse Stick
- Goalies Must Have Full Protective Equipment
- Water Bottle
- Please Bring a Healthy Lunch and Snack Each Day
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE LACROSSE CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our lacrosse camps please see our FAQ page.Show Less See More Camp Details
CAMP DATES: MONDAY, JUNE 5TH - THURSDAY, JUNE 8TH
Day Camp (8:00AM to 2:00PM)
CAMP LOCATION: Quillian Center Sports & Recreation
- Monday: Check-in between 7:30am-8:00am. Pick up time is 2:00pm.
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: Drop off at 8:00am. Pick up is 2:00pm.
- Daily Schedule: Day Camp (8:00am to 2:00pm)
- Please Note: Bring mid-morning Snack/Lunch and a filled Water Bottle to Camp each day - Snacks are NOT provided.
We have 2 sessions per day. A great deal of individual instruction takes place in the first session, while small group and team instruction takes place in the second session along with scrimmages/games. We also like to throw in a number of ‘fun’ activities throughout the week including our fastest shot contest and freestyle/skills competition.
We have 3 Divisions in our Day Camps. Each division will have coaches providing instruction to campers that correlates with that particular grade and level of play.
Grade based on 2023-2024 academic year:
- High School Division - Entering grades 9-12 in the Fall of 2023
- Junior High Division - Entering grades 7-8 in the Fall of 2023
- Rising Stars Division - Entering grades 5-6 in the Fall of 2023
* At times we may have camps that are either smaller or larger in number which may lead us to adjust our divisions accordingly.
Campers have the opportunity to pre-order an Xcelerate Nike t-shirt in the camp registration process through May 1st. You will receive items purchased on the first day at camp check-in.
- Xcelerate Nike T-Shirt - Price: $35
- T-Shirt Sizes Available in Adult Small, Medium, Large and X-Large
**Campers are eligible for ONE Discount ONLY. Both the Individual and Goalie discounts are included in the current registration price. Once the discount dates have passed, the full price will be listed**
Individual Discount: $50 Early Bird discount available until February 28th. The price will increase on March 1st and then again on April 1st. The individual discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Goalie Discount: $50. Each of our camps has a position-specific coach, however, to ensure each session has enough goalies for drills and scrimmages, all goalies automatically qualify for a special price. The goalie discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Team Discount: Please reach out directly to the USSC office at 800-645-3226 for available discounts involving 10 or more teammates. The team discount cannot be combined with any other discount.
Note: If qualified, you may choose ONLY ONE discount
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:45 AM Campers Arrive
- 8:00 AM Station Work, Drills, Position Work
- 10:30 AM Snack/Lunch
- 11:00 AM Small Group Drills, Team Instruction, Games
- 2:00 PM Campers depart
Campers train each day at the the Quillian Center, a sports and recreation facility, in Houston, Texas.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.
Camp Dates & Prices
New Camp Dates Coming Soon!
Please join the Priority List to be notified when this program opens for 2023 registrations.