Nike Junior Pickleball Camp at Clear Creek Valley Park
GET BETTER AND HAVE FUN!
We are excited to announce our first Nike Junior Pickleball Camp! Led by National Junior Pickleball League founders, Noah Sussman and Andrew Chernaik, this camp will be held throughout the spring, summer, and fall at Clear Creek Valley Park in Arvada, Colorado.
This Nike Pickleball Camp is designed for players ages 11-17, of all skill levels, looking to learn, compete and have fun while taking their pickleball game to the next level.
- Instruction from Noah Sussman and Andrew Chernaik
- Low camper to staff ratio
- All campers receive a Nike Pickleball Camp T-shirt
- Grips, stroke development, strategy, etiquette and more!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Noah Sussman
Co-Founder Noah Sussman is currently the Director of Racquet Sports at one of our first NJPL partner organizations, Broomfield Swim and Tennis. Noah has spent his career promoting youth and adult tennis and has been an early adapter to offering pickleball programming. Despite having competed in primarily individual sports, most of Noah's fondest memories have come from competing as a member of a team, whether it was high school tennis or Little League Baseball.
Co-Director Andrew Chernaik
Co-Founder Andrew Chernaik works as a full-time physician but in his free time plays both tennis and pickleball competitively. He's always enjoyed working with local junior tennis players and helping them develop their game. He still coaches tennis part-time but more recently, he's shifted his attention towards promoting youth pickleball. He's currently working with local PE programs to add pickleball to their curriculum. He and Noah share the vision of creating a team atmosphere for youth pickleball players and providing an avenue for kids to compete while having fun and developing skills that they can enjoy for a lifetime.
2023 Camp Dates:
- Spring Session
- May 12-14
- Summer Sessions
- June 12-16
- June 19-23
- August 7-11
- Fall Session
- September 22-24
All sessions are open to players of all abilities. All participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the session.
- Spring/Fall Schedule
- Check-in: All campers check-in Friday at 4:30pm. Come dressed and ready to play!
- Check-out: Campers will check-out at 12:00pm on Sunday
- Camper Schedule: Friday 4:30pm-7:30pm, Saturday & Sunday 9:00am-12:00pm
- Summer Schedule
- Check-in: All campers check-in at 1:00pm on Monday.
- Check-out: Campers will check-out at 4:00pm daily.
- Camper Schedule: Monday-Friday 1:00pm-4:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily pickleball training
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Pickleball Camps T-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: 5:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a pickleball paddle, court shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: Clear Creek Valley Park Pickleball Courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court pickleball clothing
Comfortable court shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online and do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE PICKLEBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our pickleball camps please see our FAQ page
Selkirk Sport is the market leader in pickleball paddle technology and innovation. One of Selkirk's core missions is to grow the sport and the company is proud to partner with Nike Sports Camps to promote pickleball. Selkirk is committed to providing its premier paddles, equipment, and educational resources to the camp's instructors and participants.
Camp Code: PBXDCV
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.