Nike Girls Soccer Camp at Warner University
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Join us for an amazing week of camp at the Nike Soccer Camp at Warner University in Lake Wales, FL. Team up with Camp Director Women's Soccer Head Coach Payton Chitwood for the ultimate soccer training camp! With a mix of traditional and modern soccer coaching methodologies, the curriculum is one that allows every camper the opportunity to continue to progress to a higher level of soccer play. Don't miss an exciting opportunity to train with the Royals coaching staff in Polk County, Florida.
- Unique and structured curriculum
- Elite technical training & game knowledge development
- Competitive and Fun Scrimmages
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt & Prizes
- View More Details ⟩
Women's Soccer Head Coach - Warner University Payton Chitwood
In 3 years at Warner under the helm of coach Chitwood, the team has produced well on the field as well as off...breaking several team records and getting several individuals recognized for their accomplishments. Chitwood also serves as the teams Spiritual Formation and Development Coordinator.View Payton's Bio ⟩
SECURE YOUR SPOT! -
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Date: June 25-28, 2023 (Sun-Wed)
- Ages: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Options: Extended-Day 9:00am-9:00pm & Overnight
- Check-in: TBD
- Check-Out: Final Day at 12:00pm All Campers
- Meals: See meal breakdown below
- Check-in & Check-out location: TBD
*Check-in begins 15 minutes before the start of camp
Intense soccer sessions alternate with presentations on sports nutrition, strength training, and the basic fundamentals of the sport. Campers are housed in air-conditioned campus dormitories and experience traditional college living. Individuals and teams are encouraged to attend. Team members will be grouped together in all soccer sessions.
The information below is based on previous years and is subject to change each year. Final housing information for this camp will be provided in the Information Packet, emailed to all campers closer to the camp’s start date.
Number of Campers Per Room: TBD
Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be mutual, If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase, and a towel
Air Conditioning: TBD
Check out: 12:00pm
Check-in location: Warner University
Meals: Day 1: Dinner | Days 2-3: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner | Day 4: Breakfast
A closing ceremony will take place approximately 30 minutes prior to camp check-out on the last day. Parents are invited to attend! Departure immediately follows the closing ceremony.
EXTENDED DAY INFORMATION
- Day Camp Hours: 9:00am-9:00pm
- First-day check-in: TBD
- Final day check-out: 12:00pm
- Meals: Day 1: Dinner | Days 2-3: Lunch, Dinner | Day 4: none
- A closing ceremony will take place approximately 30 minutes prior to camp check-out on the last day. Parents are invited to attend! Departure immediately follows the closing ceremony.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from the Warner University coaching staff.
- Meals & Housing: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in rooms strategically placed throughout the dorm to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and a chance to win prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper-coach ratio
- Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
- Evaluation: Written by coaching staff
- Facility: Warner University
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 3, 4 or 5 ball, which will be shipped out before camp. Shipping is included in the listed price. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction. All sales are final.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
PEACE OF MIND POLICY
At US Sports Camps, we hope you will not have to cancel your enrollment in camp. If you do though, there are options. For details on our Cancellation Policy, including cancellations of camp by US Sports Camps, please visit: www.ussportscamps.com/peace-of-mind-policy
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules, and moreShow Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00am Breakfast
- 9:00am Session Topic of the Day
- 10:30am Small Sided Games
- 12:00pm Lunch/Rest
- 2:30pm Tactical Session
- 4:00pm Dinner
- 6:00pm Evening Games
- 8:30pm Evening Activities
- 10:30pm Lights Out
June 29, 2023: The level of skills teaching and involvement of the staff. My daughter learned several new skills.
Gave my son a pre college experience
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.