Nike Beach Soccer Camp at Brigatine Beach
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Join us for an amazing four days of camp at the Nike Beach Soccer Camp at Brigatine Beach in Atlantic City, NJ. Team up with camp Director Hans Hassell for the ultimate soccer training camp! With a mix of traditional and modern soccer coaching methodologies, the curriculum is one that allows every camper the opportunity to continue to progress to a higher level of soccer play.
- Unique and structured curriculum
- Elite technical training & game knowledge development
- Competitive and Fun Scrimmages
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt & Prizes
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Hans Hassell
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Camp Dates: July 24-27, 2023 (Mon-Thurs)
- Ages: 5-16
- Gender: Coed
- Half-Day Hours: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Full-Day Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm
- Check-in/out: Brigatine Beach
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided. Please bring a packed lunch
*Check-in starts 15 minutes before camp start time
This program is geared toward Player Development & High-Performance campers. Players will work on mastering the proper fundamentals, techniques and advancing their overall skills and knowledge of the game. A great opportunity for players to learn through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. With a number of different camp options for all to enjoy!
Player Development is for campers of all skill levels. These camps are designed to maximize player participation and ensure each camper develops in all aspects of the game in a fun and engaging environment. Coaches will implement a wide range of technical, physical, and tactical activities with a focus on fun so campers get to improve with a smile on their faces.
High Performance is for campers looking to improve their game in a fun and fast-paced environment. These camps are designed so players leave the camp week more prepared for their club and high school seasons. Experienced coaches will provide campers with a fresh perspective and challenge them to develop technical, tactical, physical, and psychological aspects of their game through a progressive curriculum.
*NOTE: If you believe your camper should be in a different skill level than the age requirement listed, please add a note at check-out and mention it to the camp director on day 1.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
The information below is based on previous years and is subject to change each year.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
Instruction: Training from the Hans Hassell and his coaching staff
Day campers: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
Supervision: Staff members are strategically placed throughout the camp to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
Equipment Needed: Players must play barefoot or in sandsocks. Tape and ankle braces are allowed but there can be no rough parts or reinforcements in the brace. Sports knee braces that contain metal support are permitted.
Facility: Brigatine Beach
Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the button below to view program descriptions, schedules, and moreShow Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30-9:00am Check- in, interaction with coaches
- 9:00am Intro to the day, Beach soccer rules and regulations. a look into the week ahead and recap of previous day
- 9:10am Warm Up. All warmup stations include beach agility quickness, coordination, balance, and beach ball work activity
- 9:50am Beach soccer futsal skills - dribbling, ball mastery, control, balance and coordination skill stations in groups of 3-5
- 10:45am Snack
- 11:00am Main Stations. Players are now grouped in larger groups based on age and ability, and work through 4 x 15 min stations including but not limited to - Scrimmage, 1v1, 2v2, flying changes, finishing, crossing and tackling skills on the sand, sand moves, beach turns, bicycle kicks, scissor kicks, flying headers and a mini scrimmage
- 12:00pm Lunch/Half-Day campers depart
- 1:00pm Beach soccer ball skills, shooting, passing - lower body and upper body ball control on beach surfaces. Positioning, key strategy points, attacking, defending, and ball possession
- 2:00pm Afternoon tournament
- 2:45pm Wrap up
- 3:00pm Campers depart
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.