Nike Soccer Camp Jesuit High School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Nike Soccer Camps brings summer fun to Sacramento! Join us in the state capital for some technical skills training to take your game up a notch!
This Nike soccer camp is intended to help players of all abilities develop athletically, refine fundamental soccer skills and enhance their skillsets in all positions.
- 10:1 camper to coach ratio
- Personal instruction from Jesuit Head Coaches
- Daily emphasis on fundamental development, team play, and technical skills
- Official Nike Camp T-Shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Head Coach Paul Rose
Paul Rose has been coaching soccer for the last 39 years. He played soccer at Bellarmine College Prep and Santa Clara University. After college, he continued to play at Sporting FC and in other men's leagues in the Bay Area and Sacramento area. He is the All-Time Winningest Coach for Boys soccer in California.View Paul's Bio ⟩
- Only Boys Soccer Coach inducted into the California Coaches Association Hall of Fame-2010
- Inducted into the Sac-Joaquin Section Hall of Fame - 2012
- Voted National Boys Coach of the Year (NSCAA) – 2003, 2006, 2010 … more than any boys coach.
- All Time Winningest Coach for Boys High School Soccer in the history of California… broke the record in 2010 with win # 631.
- All Time Top Three Winningest Coach for Boys High School Soccer nationally
- Overall record: 800 wins, 109 losses, 111 ties.
2018 CAMP SESSIONS
Complete Skills I: July 23-27
Camp Hours: Mon-Fri 9 AM-3 PMShow Less See More Camp Details
Camp is held on campus at Jesuit High School.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers are evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check-in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to the start of camp. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If you have a group of five or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount.
To register a group online: Please have one person contact the USSC office with the names of each camper in the group at 1-800-645-3226 to create a unique discount code. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:30 am Camp Check-In
- 9:00 am Warm-up
- 9:15 am Skills Clinic
- 10:45 am Skills applied to tactical games
- 12:00 pm Lunch (Responsibility of the camper)
- 12:30 pm Games to goal
- 1:30 pm Scrimmages and games
- 2:45 pm Review and cool down
- 3:00 pm Pick-up