Nike Girls Soccer Camp at Kings College
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Join us for an amazing week of camp at Nike Soccer Camp at Kings College in Wilkes-Barre, PA. Team up with Camp Director and Women's Soccer Head Coach Craig Wilkinson for the ultimate soccer training camp! With a mix of traditional and modern soccer coaching methodologies, the curriculum is one that allows every camper the opportunity to continue to progress to a higher level of soccer play. Camp offers an exciting opportunity for Luzerne County players to train and learn from a collegiate coaching staff.
- Unique and structured curriculum
- Elite technical training & game knowledge development
- Competitive and Fun Scrimmages
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt & Prizes
- View More Details ⟩
Head Women's Soccer Coach - Kings College Craig Wilkinson
Craig Wilkinson was introduced as the 10th head coach in King's College women's soccer history in July 2022. Wilkinson enters his first season at the head of the Monarchs women's soccer program in the fall of 2022.View Craig's Bio ⟩
Previous coaching experience:
- Head Coach/Director of Operations, Black Rock FC (2020-2022)
- Head Coach/Facilities Coordinator, Men's Soccer, Medaille College (2019-2020)
- Head Coach/Director of Operations, Bridgton FC (2017-2019)
- Head Coach/Admissions Counselor, Bridgton Academy (2016-2019)
- Head Coach, Men's Soccer, Colby-Sawyer College (2013-2016)
- Assistant Coach, Men's Soccer, Francis Marion University (2012-2013)
- Head Coach, Men's Soccer, Concordia College (2011-2012)
- Assistant Coach, Men's Soccer, Centenary College (2010-2011)
- Associate Head Coach, Men's Soccer, Dominican College (2008-2010)
- Assistant Coach, Men's Soccer, Suffolk County Community College (2007-2008)
- Assistant Coach, Men's Soccer, Dominican College (2006-2007)
- 2006 graduate of Nyack College with a Bacehlor of Arts degree in Psychology
- Certified through USC Advanced National Diploma
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Due to local and state regulations, we anticipate having to reduce our enrollment numbers significantly this year. You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
Camp Dates: July 10-13, 2023 (Mon-Thur)
Half-Day Hours: 9:00am-12:00pm*
Full-Day Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm*
- Check-in & out Locations: Betzler Athletic Complex
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided
*Check-in starts 15 minutes before camp start time
This program is geared toward Player Development & High-Performance campers. Players will work on mastering the proper fundamentals, techniques and advancing their overall skills and knowledge of the game. A great opportunity for players to learn through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. With a number of different camp options for all to enjoy!
Player Development is for campers of all skill levels. These camps are designed to maximize player participation and ensure each camper develops in all aspects of the game in a fun and engaging environment. Coaches will implement a wide range of technical, physical, and tactical activities with a focus on fun so campers get to improve with a smile on their faces.
High Performance is for campers looking to improve their game in a fun and fast-paced environment. These camps are designed so players leave the camp week more prepared for their club and high school seasons. Experienced coaches will provide campers with a fresh perspective and challenge them to develop technical, tactical, physical, and psychological aspects of their game through a progressive curriculum.
*NOTE: If you believe your camper should be in a different skill level than the age requirement listed, please add a note at check-out and mention it to the camp director on day 1.
The information below is based on previous years and is subject to change each year.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
Instruction: Training from the Kings College coaching staff
Day campers: Lunch or snacks are not provided. Please bring a packed lunch. There will be a water station available to fill up and stay hydrated
Supervision: Staff members are strategically placed throughout the camp to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle.
Facility: Betzler Athletic Complex
Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
Important Information & Sample Daily Schedule
- Equipment Needed All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle. A further list of 'recommended items will be in the Information Packet.
- 9:00am Check-in
- 9:00-9:30am Rosters and juggling
- 9:30-10:00am Speed, agility, quickness drills
- 10:00-10:30am Technical introduction
- 10:30-11:00am Technical development
- 11:00-11:45am Full pressure activity
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch/Half-day campers depart
- 1:00-1:45pm Small-sided games
- 1:45-2:45pm Scrimmages
- 2:45pm Wrap up
- 3:00pm Campers depart
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.