Nike Soccer Camp Norco College
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
US Sports Camps is thrilled to announce the new Nike Soccer Camp location at Norco College!
The Norco College Soccer Youth Summer Day Camp is designed for players of all levels who want to learn and improve their fundamental soccer skills in a fun and encouraging environment. Players are given the unique opportunity to receive individual instruction from Norco College Soccer's coaching staff and alumni players. Each day is filled with a variety of activities to promote correct soccer technique including: small-sided games to encourage personal involvement and enhance the understanding of team concepts; technical and ball mastery skills sessions; shooting drills; and much more.
Instruction is available to boys and girls, ages 5-16, for the beginner to advanced player. Evaluations are conducted on the first day and placed in appropriate groups based on age and ability. Improve your skills and meet new friends this summer at Norco College.
- Low 10:1 camper to coach ratio
- Technical and tactical instruction
- Nike Soccer Camp T-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Coed: June 11-14
Check-in: Monday at 8:30AM
Meals: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
Full Day Hours: Monday to Thursday 9AM-3PM
Half Day Hours: Monday to Thursday 9AM-12PM
Ratio: 1:10 Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Evaluation: Written by coaching staff
- Water bottle
- Shin guards cleats
- Turf shoes
Transportation is not provided by the camp.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring is emailed to all registered campers. The US Sports Camps health and release forms require a doctor's signature and they are collected on the first day of camp.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM Camp Warm Up
- 9:30 AM - 10:15 AM Individual Ball Skill Session
- 10:15 AM - 11:00 AM Circuit Training / Stations / Group Exercises
- 11:00 AM - 11:20 AM Break / Demonstrations, etc.
- 11:20 AM - 12:00 PM Small Sided Games
- 12:00 PM Lunch Break *Half Day Pickup at Noon*
- 1:00 PM - 1:15 PM Camp Warm Up
- 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM World Cup Games | Wrap Up and Review of the Day
- 3:00 PM Full Day Pickup at 3:00 PM
Camp Dates & Prices
Dates & Prices Coming Soon!
Please join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.