Nike Soccer Camp with Ole Soccer - Fairfield
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Join us for an amazing week of camp at Nike Soccer Camp with Ole Soccer in Fairfield, CT for the ultimate soccer training camp! With a mix of traditional and modern soccer coaching methodologies, the curriculum is one that allows every camper the opportunity to continue to progress to a higher level of soccer play. Enjoy plenty of game/scrimmage time, make new friends – and learn from the best coaching staff in the Northeast. This youth soccer camp provides the perfect blend of instruction and fun! Make friends and create memories with our team that will last a lifetime!
- Unique and structured curriculum
- Elite technical training & game knowledge development
- Competitive and Fun Scrimmages
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers grouped by age and ability level
- Nike Camp T-shirt & Prizes
- View More Details ⟩
Coach Rodrigo Nunes
Rodrigo Nunes is well known in the Southern Connecticut as one the most successful and influential soccer coach and trainer...View Rodrigo's Bio ⟩
His extensive experience and passion comes with many years of dedication to the sport in the state, region and international level.
- President and Founder of Ole Soccer
- President and Founder of Ole Impact FC
- BS in Physical Education with Focus in Soccer Training (4 years)
- BA in Business
- AAPP (BRAZIL) Academy U13 - U15 - U17
- Sacred Heart University Men's Soccer (12 years) - Player Development (Training), Team strategies and Recruiting. (I was a 3 year captain when playing).
- Coerver Coaching DOC 1999-2003
- Fairfield United Premier 2008-2021
- Fairfield Warde Girls Varsity Soccer
- US Soccer Federation License
- US Futsal Federation License
- CBF License
- Dad: Flamarion Nunes Tomazolli - Played professional soccer for 15 years and coached professional soccer for 30 years.
- Uncle: Jarbas Tomazolli Nunes - Leading goal scorer for Brazil in the 1976 Olympics in Montreal
- Brother: Cristiano Nunes - Currently the number 1 strength and conditioning coach for D1 Professional Soccer in Brazil
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
August 7-11, 2023 (Mon-Fri) BOYS CAMP
August 7-11, 2023 (Mon-Fri) GIRLS CAMP
Half-Day Hours: 9:00am-12:00pm
Full-Day Hours: 9:00am-3:00pm
- Meals: Lunch is NOT provided
- Location: Oldfield Soccer Fields
*Check-in starts 15 minutes before camp start time
This program is geared toward Player Development & High-Performance campers. Players will work on mastering the proper fundamentals, techniques and advancing their overall skills and knowledge of the game. A great opportunity for players to learn through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. With a number of different camp options for all to enjoy!
Player Development is for campers of all skill levels. These camps are designed to maximize player participation and ensure each camper develops in all aspects of the game in a fun and engaging environment. Coaches will implement a wide range of technical, physical, and tactical activities with a focus on fun so campers get to improve with a smile on their faces.
High Performance is for campers looking to improve their game in a fun and fast-paced environment. These camps are designed so players leave the camp week more prepared for their club and high school seasons. Experienced coaches will provide campers with a fresh perspective and challenge them to develop technical, tactical, physical, and psychological aspects of their game through a progressive curriculum.
*NOTE: If you believe your camper should be in a different skill level than the age requirement listed, please add a note at check-out and mention it to the camp director on day 1.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
The information below is based on previous years and is subject to change each year.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
Instruction: Training from Rodrigo Nunes and the Ole coaching staff
Day campers: Lunch or snacks are not provided. Please bring a packed lunch. There will be a water station available to fill up and stay hydrated
Supervision: Staff members are strategically placed throughout the camp to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
Ratio: Low camper-to-coach ratio
Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle.
Facility: Oldfield Soccer Fields
Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
Important Information & Sample Daily Schedule
- Equipment Needed All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes, and a water bottle. A further list of 'recommended items will be in the Information Packet.
- 9:00am Check-in
- 9:00-9:30am Rosters and juggling
- 9:30-10:00am Speed, agility, quickness drills
- 10:00-10:30am Technical introduction
- 10:30-11:00am Technical development
- 11:00-11:45am Full pressure activity
- 12:00-12:45pm Lunch/Snack Break
- 12:45-1:45pm Small-sided games
- 1:45-2:45pm Scrimmages
- 2:45pm Wrap up
- 3:00pm Campers depart
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.