Nike Soccer Camp in Cape Cod
Outstanding Summer Soccer in Cape Cod at Peter Homer Park!
Nike Soccer Camps is excited to announce our newest Northeast Soccer Camp in Cape Cod! Campers focus on all aspects of the game including refining fundamental skills and positional work through challenging exercises and scrimmages.
Instruction is available to boys and girls, ages 5-16, playing at all levels, from beginner to advanced. Players are evaluated on the first day and placed in groups on age and ability. Improve your skills and meet new friends this summer at the South Yarmouth Nike Soccer Camp!
- Low 10:1 camper to coach ratio
- Technical and tactical instruction
- Nike Soccer Camp T-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Sean Chenevert
Coach Sean Chenevert is a graduate of Manhattanville College where he played four years of varsity soccer and baseball and received numerous awards such as the Valiant Plaque Award for Overall Best Athlete and The Clarence Coder Award Recipient for Outstanding Community Service. He has been a men’s college soccer head coach and baseball coach.View Sean Chenevert's Bio & Soccer Tips ⟩
Chenevert is currently a member of US Lacrosse and the Eastern Massachusetts Girls Lacrosse Coaches Association. He is also an active member of the New England Prep School Athletic Council. Sean has guided and aided hundreds of high school athletes through the college recruiting process. He is a co-founder of a local club and coaches year round at the national level in many tournaments around the country.
- Girls Nike Lacrosse Camp co-director (2014 – 2016)
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse Head Coach Worcester Academy, MA (2013 – present)
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse Head Coach Shrewsbury High School, MA (2008 – 2012)
- Varsity Boys Lacrosse Assistant Coach Saint Johns High School, MA (2003 – 2007)
- Junior Varsity Boys Lacrosse Coach Westboro High School, MA (2001 – 2002)
Soccer Tips by Sean Chenevert:
Camp Director Lauren Chenevert
Coach Lauren Chenevert has been the head field hockey coach Shrewsbury High School since 1999. She was Central Massachusetts Coach of the year in 2005 & 2007.View Lauren Chenevert's Bio ⟩
Some of her accomplishments include:
- 2012 and 2007 State Finalists
- 2009 State Semi-Finalists
- 2012, 2009 & 2007 CMass District Champs
- 2004 CMASS District Finalists
- 2005 and 2007 Central Mass Coach of the Year
- Four CMASS Players of the Year
- 10 Mid-Wach A League MVPs.
- Founder Worcester County United Field Hockey Academy, 2006
- Former Futures Elite assistant coach
- Cape Cod Classic and Super Sophs Massachusetts State coach – 1999-present
- Four championships CCC
- Three championships SS
- Graduate of Springfield College: minor in coaching, a member of the field hockey team
- Camp Coach: UConn, Springfield College, Holy Cross, WPI
- Coached players attending UConn, Boston College, UAlbany, Providence College, Stonehill College, Assumption College, Babson College, Bowdoin College etc.
- Several players have gone on to become collegiate All-Americans and have won NCAA titles
- Married eight years, with three children, Masters in Education
Assistant Coach Brian Cormier
Brian Cormier is entering his third season as an assistant coach prior to serving as the team manager/volunteer assistant coach for the Worcester State University men's soccer program. Cormier also worked closely with Kelly Downs, Coordinator of Student-Athlete Support Services, overseeing and working with exemption soccer players. In addition to his volunteer work with the university, he also worked at Worcester South as a student teacher.View Brian's Bio ⟩
Brian was a four-year member of the Worcester State men's soccer team graduating in 2013 with a degree in history. In Brian's career he played in 71 games, making 54 starts. His senior year he was the only one to play and start in all 21 games. Brian was a captain for two years and finished his career with a total of 28 points. Brian earned multiple league awards during his playing career including first team all-conference, player of the week and MASCAC All-Academic team.
He helped lead the Lancers to the regular season MASCAC championship his senior year while leading the conference in assists. He also helped the team to two ECAC tournaments and three consecutive appearances in the MASCAC post-season tournament.
Coed: July 30-August 2, 2018
Check-in: Monday at 8:30AM
Closing Ceremony: Thursday at 2:30PM
Meals: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a packed lunch.
Daily Hours: Monday to Thursday 9AM-3PM
Ratio: 1:10 Players Grouped by: skill, age, years of experience
Evaluation: Written by coaching staff
- Water bottle
- Shin guards cleats
- Turf shoes
Transportation is not provided by the camp.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring is emailed to all registered campers. The US Sports Camps health and release forms require a doctor's signature and they are collected on the first day of camp. The State of Massachusetts requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
This camp must comply with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and be licensed by LBOH.
Parents can request copies of background check procedures, health care and discipline policies, and grievance procedures.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Stretch / warm up
- 9:15 AM Drills
- 10:45 AM Games
- 10:50 AM Scrimmages
- 11:30 AM Lunch
- 12:00 PM Drills
- 2:15 PM Small sided games
- 3:00 PM Dismissal
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.