Nike Soccer Camp at World Cup Indoor Soccer – Dallas
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Soccer Camps
Join us this summer for the Nike Soccer Camp at World Cup Indoor Soccer in Dallas, TX. This camp is open to boys and girls of all abilities, ages 5-16. This camp is ideal for players looking to develop their technical and tactical skills and challenge themselves in a fun setting. With a low coach to camper ratio, each camper will receive plenty of individual attention to develop new skills, improve their technique, and leave camp a better player. Escape the summer heat and improve your game with Nike Soccer Camps!
- Elite technical and fundamental training
- Coaching from experienced professional coaches
- Nike Camp Shirt
- Unique, professional curriculum
- Low camper to coach ratio
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Hans Hassell
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join Priority List!
- Ages: 5-16
- Gender: Coed
- Options: Day & Half Day
- Day Camp Hours: 9:00 AM- 3:00 PM*
- Half-Day Camp Hours: 9:00 AM-12:00 PM*
- Check-in/out location: The Soccer Box Dallas
- Meals: Lunch is NOT included. Please bring a packed lunch
*Check-in begins 15 minutes before the start of camp
This program is geared toward Player Development & High-Performance campers. Players will work on mastering the proper fundamentals, techniques and advancing their overall skills and knowledge of the game. A great opportunity for players to learn through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play. With a number of different camp options for all to enjoy!
Player Development is for campers of all skill levels. These camps are designed to maximize player participation and ensure each camper develops in all aspects of the game in a fun and engaging environment. Coaches will implement a wide range of technical, physical, and tactical activities with a focus on fun so campers get to improve with a smile on their faces.
High Performance is for campers looking to improve their game in a fun and fast-paced environment. These camps are designed so players leave the camp week more prepared for their club and high school seasons. Experienced coaches will provide campers with a fresh perspective and challenge them to develop technical, tactical, physical, and psychological aspects of their game through a progressive curriculum.
*NOTE: If you believe your camper should be in a different skill level than the age requirement listed, please add a note at check-out and mention it to the camp director on day 1.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
The information below is based on previous years and is subject to change each year.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Training from Hans Hassell and his coaching staff
- Day campers: Lunch is NOT provided
- Supervision: Staff members strategically placed throughout the camp to provide optimal supervision and participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Soccer Camps t-shirt and prizes
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: Low camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring soccer cleats, shin guards, athletic shoes and a water bottle.
- Facility: The Soccer Box Dallas
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING:
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic clothing
- Soccer Cleats (no metal studs)
- Shin guards
- Water bottle
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Small gym bag/backpack
Nike Soccer Camp Balls can be purchased during registration. Players can choose between a size 4 or size 5 ball, which will be passed out on the first day of camp. Please note that it is not required to bring a soccer ball to camp as they are provided by the staff for camp instruction.
If you have a group of 4 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $25 discount. If you have a group of 8 or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. please fill out the Team Discount - Soccer form with the name of your group and the names of each camper enrolling in the camp and we will create a unique discount code for your group.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE SOCCER CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our soccer camps please see our FAQ page.
***Camps are open to any and all entrants. Enrollment in our camps is limited only by age, gender, and capacity restrictions as specified by each camp.
WANT MORE DETAILS?
Click the orange button below to view program descriptions, schedules, housing, and more.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00-9:15am Check-in & warmup game
- 9:15-10:00am Technical training skills and ball work
- 10:00am-10:30am Small sided games and tactical training
- 10:30-10:45 am Snack Break
- 10:45-11:45am Nike Cup challenges and scrimmages
- 11:45-12:45pm Half-day campers depart/ Lunch & Trivia
- 12:45-1:15pm 1v1 attacking and defending games
- 1:15-1:45pm Soccer related games
- 1:45-2:30pm World Cup Tournament
- 2:30-3:00pm Prizes, cool down, campers depart
The Soccer Box Dallas: 1600 N Plano Rd #1500, Richardson, TX 75081
June 19, 2022: My child had fun and learned a TON of new soccer skills. He also got leadership experience as a captain which was good for him.
July 24, 2023: Fun camp for my son. He was able to develop skills while having fun.
June 16, 2023: Lots of scrimmages to build confidence. Coach Mariano was amazing!
June 24, 2023: My grandson enjoyed the camp. I was pleased as well.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.