IMPROVE YOUR GAME AND HAVE SERIOUS FUN at Sanchez-Casal Academy
As a “boutique tennis academy”, Sanchez-Casal Academy gives personalized attention to each student and has the lowest ratio of tennis coach to student in our industry.
Held at the Naples Bath & Tennis Club, the Sanchez-Casal Academy offers super indoor and outdoor facilities, including 37 championship clay courts and 1 hard court. Each camper has a personalized program for the ultimate developmental experience and multiple weeks are recommended for this intensive and advanced tennis camp.
- The famous Spanish system of tennis instruction led by Emilio Sanchez who has molded greats such as Andy Murray, Grigor Dimitrov and Svetlana Kustnesova.
- 2 players per court & coach
- ASC campus is located within the gates of the beautiful and private Naples, Florida Bath and Tennis Club with 38 courts
- Everything within the ASC campus is within a three-minute walk and is under close supervision of coaches and camp staff.
- The ASC 360 Performance System is unique and based on technical, tactical, physical and mental training.
- 21 hours of tennis, 9 hours physical, daily mental sessions
- View More Details ⟩
Founder & Director Emilio Sánchez
The Academy Sanchez-Casal was founded by Emilio Sánchez Vicario and Sergio Casal in 1998. The Sánchez-Casal Academy is considered as a well known reference for its unique training system established by coaches with worldwide reputation and for developing elite players such as Kuznetsova, Murray, Dimitrov, Hantuchova, Mónaco, among others.View Emilio's Bio ⟩
Our Mission: Creating opportunities in tennis, in education, in life. We focus on teaching and harnessing our core values of education, competitiveness, enthusiasm and industriousness.
Our Philosophy: Developing successful young people in all aspects of life, using tennis and education as the vehicle for personal development. Our Academy is more than a facility or regular training environment; it is a family and thriving community. For our students and staff it is their home away from home.
- Former #7 ATP in Singles and #1 in Doubles
- All-Time World No. 5 in Doubles (Including 2 Grand Slams: US Open, Roland Garros)
- Davis Cup. Years played (12).
- Davis Cup Champion, 2008 - Spain's Team Captain.
- Men's doubles silver medal at the 1988 Olympic Games.
- Olympic Gold Medalist in China, 2008 - Spain's Team Captain.
- Honoured with the Davis Cup Award of Excellence.
- Certified by USPTA & RPT International Master Professional
Our Summer Camp is designed for players from around the world between 8 to 18 years of age. The Sanchez-Casal System allows all levels of players to enjoy high performance training, regardless of whether they are aiming for a basic or advanced level.
We offer Overnight and Commuter Sessions throughout the summer of 2018. The Overnight sessions run from Sunday-Saturday and the Commuter sessions run Monday-Saturday. Download our brochure!
2018 Camp Dates
- June 10-16 (Commuter Session: June 11-16)
- June 17-23 (Commuter Session: June 18-23)
- June 24-30 (Commuter Session: June 25-30)
- July 1-7 (Commuter Session: July 2-7)
- July 8-14 (Commuter Session: July 9-14)
- July 15-21 (Commuter Session: July 16-21)
- July 22-28 (Commuter Session: July 23-28)
- July 29-August 4 (Commuter Session: July 30-August 4)
- August 5-11 (Commuter Session: August 6-14)
- August 12-18 (Commuter Session: August 13-18)
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
Emilio Sánchez Vicario and Sergio Casal designed the ASC Training System based on four core pillars: Technical, Tactical, Physical and Mental. Each of these four pillars is developed intensively, and each is tailored to the player’s stage, which depends on age, physical condition and tennis level. In the area of sports science, the program includes all services on site that the player may need, such as physical training, nutrition, sports psychology, and physiotherapy. Campers will be assessed at the start of camp and placed with the appropriate group based on ability level and age.
The Overnight fee includes all tennis instruction, evening activities, housing and meals. The first day of camp for Boarding campers is Sunday. Please refer to this detailed daily schedule for more information.
Campers will reside in the ASC Housing on site within the gates of the Naples Tennis and Bath Center community. Each room will house between 2 to 4 campers.
Commuter campers are to arrive to camp at 7:15am and depart camp at 6:30pm daily. The first day of camp for Non-Boarding campers is Monday. Please refer to this detailed daily schedule for more information.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
- Campers check in on Sunday
- Campers check out on Saturday
- Campers check in on Monday at 7:15am
- Campers check out on Saturday
The Naples Bath and Tennis Club is located on the Gulf Coast of Florida in the city of Naples. This facility offers 37 Championship Clay Courts (10 Lighted) and 1 Hard Court.
Boarding campers will receive all three meals of the day. Non-boarding campers receive lunch daily.
The staff lives in the ASC housing within the gates of the community along with the campers and participates in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Weekend Trips and Evening Activities
Evening activities and weekend excursions: Discover the local environment, beaches and the beautiful city of Naples and enjoy our weekly Pool Party. One of the favorite field trips is a guided tour of Everglades National Park. Other activities include trips to a local water park and shopping.
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.