Julian Krinsky School of Tennis at Narberth Tennis Club
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Julian Krinsky School of Tennis, a Nike Tennis Camp, is geared towards success on the court and having fun. Our camp at Narberth Tennis Club offers a commuter option for tennis players, ages 7-18, looking for a program close to home. The Day Camp option runs from 9:30am-4:00pm, Monday-Friday, and includes all tennis instruction and lunch each day.
- 5 Hours of tennis instruction each day
- Instruction from Julian Krinsky Tennis School's incredible coaching staff
- Safe, healthy, and fun learning environment
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Steve Szabo
Steve Szabo is the director of coaching at Julian Krinsky School of TennisView Steve's Bio ⟩
- Assistant Head Pro at the Narberth Tennis Club
- 25+ years of coaching experience
- USTA Early Development and Sectional Training Camps Pro
- Top 10 in Juniors, Denmark & Hungary Played in ITF Satellites
- Certified South African, LTA and Play & Stay PRO
- Certified Etcheberry USPTR PRO, USPTA PRO
- Head Coach & Director of Tennis, Cricket & Funball Connection South Africa
- Participated in International Tennis Federation Coaches workshops
- Currently a touring player recently ranked No. 1 Philadelphia Area Tennis District Men’s 35 singles
Whether you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced level player, our world-class instruction and coaching provides young tennis athletes with the necessary skills to compete and win.
2018 Camp Dates
- August 13-17
- August 20-24
- August 27-31
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the spring.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT
Please see the registration packet for check-in/check-out details.
To receive discounts for multiple weeks, please call 1-800-645-3226 and one of our representatives will be happy to apply your discounts and take your registration over the phone.
Day Camp: Students who attend for two weeks get a $15 discount per week. Students who attend for three weeks or more get a $35 discount per week.
JKCP's teaching professionals are affiliated with USPTA, PTR, ITF and trained at the Julian Krinsky School of Tennis. There is a low student to staff ratio, which means you will get individualized attention and instruction. JKCP's pros come from around the world and are some of the best. The Red Ball Tennis pros are experts at working with younger students.
The Day Camp program includes lunch.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:30am Core or Elective Tennis
- 12:00pm Lunch and Free Time
- 1:30pm Core or Elective Tennis
- 5:30pm Day Student Pick-Up
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.