Nike Adult Tennis Camp with Advantage Tennis in Lehi
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Advantage Tennis provides some of the best facilities and tennis instruction in the state of Utah! The Nike Adult Tennis Camp in Lehi offers a two day, 8 hour tennis clinic at Ivory Ridge Swim and Tennis Club. Our adult tennis camp in Utah combines technical instruction and drilling from a top notch coaching staff.
Enjoy a fun weekend of tennis and improve your game at this top new tennis camp for adults!
- Instruction from Lindsay Rawstorne and his expert staff
- Low camper to coach ratio
- Campers receive a Nike Tennis Camp t-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp DIrector Lindsay Rawstorne
Coach Rawstorne has been a tennis instructor for the past 30+ years.View Lindsay's Bio ⟩
He has coached players of all ages for club teams, state teams, and sectional teams. He is a certified USPTA Elite Professional and has coached many nationally ranked junior players.
Rawstorne began his tennis career in France where he won four national titles before coming to the United States. He would then play two years at Weber State and two years at the University of Utah. His highest rankings during his NCAA Division I career were #20 in Singles and #11 in Doubles. After college, briefly played on the ATP tour.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Due to local and state regulations, we anticipate having to reduce our enrollment numbers significantly this year. You can expect a high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
We offer adult day camps (Friday & Saturday) which include 8 hours of drills, matches, and tennis instruction geared toward players ages 18+ of all skill levels.
2022 CAMP DATES
- June 24-25
Camp is geared towards adult players of all levels. Upon arrival all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
- Check-In: All campers check-in on Friday at 5:00pm at the tennis courts
- Check Out: All campers check-out on Saturday at 4:00pm at the tennis courts
- Day Camper Schedule: Friday 5:00pm-9:00pm and Saturday 12:00pm-4:00pm
Please Note: Our camps are Day Camps and only and run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations if needed.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT, & FACILITY
- Ratio: 5:1 camper to coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes and a water bottle
- Facility: Ivory Ridge Swim and Tennis Club's 5 indoor and 6 outdoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
COVID-19 SAFETY & REGULATIONS
For more information on our Covid-19 safety procedures and regulations, please visit https://www.ussportscamps.com/covid-safety.
CAMP INFORMATION PACKET
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers prior to camp. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Dates & Prices
New Camp Dates Coming Soon!
Please join the Priority List to be notified when this program opens for 2023 registrations.