Nike Tennis Camp with Advantage Tennis in Lehi
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Advantage Tennis provides some of the best facilities and tennis instruction in the state of Utah! The Nike Tennis Camp in Lehi is a unique experience because of its great location, and focus on technique and strategy through instruction from veteran tennis coach Lindsay Rawstorne.
This junior tennis day camp at Ivory Ridge Swim and Tennis Club is equipped to handle instruction for the beginner level to the high-performance High School athlete. Boys & girls, ages 8-18 of all skill levels, can join us in the fun this summer!
- Instruction from excellent coaches and staff
- Excellent training facilities
- Low camper to coach ratio
- All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps T-shirt
- View More Details ⟩
Camp DIrector Lindsay Rawstorne
Coach Rawstorne has been a tennis instructor for the past 30+ years.View Lindsay's Bio ⟩
He has coached players of all ages for club teams, state teams, and sectional teams. He is a certified USPTA Elite Professional and has coached many nationally ranked junior players.
Rawstorne began his tennis career in France where he won four national titles before coming to the United States. He would then play two years at Weber State and two years at the University of Utah. His highest rankings during his NCAA Division I career were #20 in Singles and #11 in Doubles. After college, briefly played on the ATP tour.
2023 CAMP DATES
- June 19-23
This year we are offering Half Day Camp that runs Monday-Friday. Camp is geared towards boys and girls, ages 8-18, of all ability levels. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
Mornings consist of drilling, point play, conditioning, and off-court fun. Afternoons will focus on match play and other fun competitive games.
All sessions are open to players of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week.
All Skills Program: The All Skills program is designed for tennis players of any skill level and background and includes concentrated work to develop the proper fundamentals and a mix of drilling and match play.
- Check-in: All campers Monday at 10:30am
- Check-out: All campers Friday at 3:00 noon
- Day Camper Schedule: Monday 10:30am-4:00pm, Tuesday-Thursday 11:00am-4:00pm, Friday 12:00pm-3:00pm
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Daily tennis training with Advantage Tennis
- Supervision: Staff members participate in all activities
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive a Nike Tennis Camps t-shirt and prizes
No meals are provided. Campers are encouraged to bring their snacks.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 5:1 camper-to-coach ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience
- Equipment Needed: All campers must bring a tennis racquet, tennis shoes, and a water bottle
- Facility: Ivory Ridge Swim and Tennis Club's 5 indoor and 6 outdoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist. All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
Athletic, on-court tennis clothing
Tennis shoes (no running shoes)
Sweatshirt/warm-up jacket and pants
Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE TENNIS CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our tennis camps please see our FAQ page
Maximize your camp experience with SwingVision, an iPhone app that provides the following benefits when you record your play: watch a full match in 20 minutes with the dead-time automatically removed, view stats like shot placement, court positioning, shot speed, and consistency for each shot type, filter to particular shot or point types and easily create highlight videos of certain points or shots, access video analysis, and stats immediately after you finish recording, all on unlimited cloud storage.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15am-12:00pm Skills and small game tactics
- 12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00-3:00pm Drills, games, and scrimmaging
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Brighton Tennis Complex
March 17, 2023: The one-on-one attention mixed in with group instruction.
March 20, 2023: Fundamentals were tought and director exerpience
March 17, 2023: All day camp experience for a reasonable cost
March 17, 2023: Kids having fun and learning new skills
Great coaches and staff participation.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.