Nike Tennis Camp at Enchantment Resort
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Tennis Camps
Our Enchantment Resort tennis camp in Arizona offers 10 hours of tennis instruction from top tennis pros, a pizza party and more! Join us for an unforgettable tennis camp in Sedona!
Our junior tennis clinic in Arizona at Enchantment Resort gives players the opportunity to enjoy a beautiful setting while making new friends and taking their tennis game to the next level.
- Includes 10 hours of tennis, two daily lunches, and a pizza party
- Instruction from Nelson Banes and his experienced staff
- No larger than a 6:1 camper to coach ratio
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Nelson Banes
Nelson Banes is the Director of Tennis at Enchantment Resort. Nelson is a former NCAA All-American and ATP Professional. Recognized as one of the country’s most prominent coaches, he has coached on both the ATP and WTA tours.View Nelson Banes's Bio ⟩
In addition to his on court success, Banes is also an award winning producer and director for his tennis documentary “Inside Tennis” for the Tennis Channel.
“We base our camp on balance…good tennis and great fun! We encourage and teach our campers to truly understand stroke fundamentals and basic match play strategies. More than anything, we want our campers to enjoy this great lifetime game long after they leave camp. Get ready to have fun and see your game improve!”
We offer one weekend of Junior Day Camp (Friday-Sunday) for players ages 9-18 of all skill levels. Camp includes 10 hours of tennis instruction, two daily lunches, and a pizza party!
2019 Camp Dates
- July 12-14
Everything Camp Includes!
- Welcome package
- 10 hours of court time including instruction and match play
- One pizza party
- Two daily lunches
*Overnight accommodations are not included.
Camp is geared towards players of all levels. Upon arrival all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend.
Camp runs Friday from 4:00pm-6:00pm, Saturday from 9:00am-3:00pm, and Sunday from 9:00am-12:00pm. Upon arrival all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the weekend
- 4:00pm: Check-in at the Tennis Grotto
- 4:00pm - 6:00pm: Tennis evaluation, drills and game play
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm: Pizza Party
- 9:00am - 12:00pm: Tennis drills and instruction
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Lunch
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm: Team match play
- 9:00am - 12:00pm: Troubleshooting and game play
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm: Lunch and awards in the Western Room
- Friday: 4:00pm at the Tennis Grotto. Come dressed to play!
- Sunday: 1:00pm at the Western Room. Check out will follow immediately after lunch and awards.
Book early for the best room rates! These are Day Camps and only and run during the hours listed above. The camp tuition DOES NOT include housing. Campers are required to provide their own overnight accommodations.
Included in the camp are the following meals: Saturday: Lunch and dinner with paired wine tastings, Sunday: Lunch.
Campers will enjoy playing on the five outdoor courts at Enchantment Resort.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camp Code: TNXDER