Fairmont Preparatory Academy Nike Volleyball Camp
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Join us at Fairmont Prep this summer for an unforgettable volleyball camp experience in Anaheim, CA. All aspects of the game are covered to help campers gain confidence and skills before their upcoming season.
This kids summer camp in Orange County is open to players of all ability levels, our coaching staff strives to help athletes improve their skills and reach their full potential as a volleyball player.
- Excellent training facilities
- 4-5 hours daily instruction, with 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Training for all skill levels
- All campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Phillip Lopez
This year we are offering two Day Camps that run Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-3:00pm daily. Camp is geared towards girls, ages 10-18, of all ability levels. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2018 CAMP DATES
- June 25-28
- July 16-19
This camp is open to girls, ages 10-18, of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level. Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2018 SESSION SCHEDULES & INFORMATION
Session I: JUNE 25-28 | Session II: july 16-19
- Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Check-out: Thursday at 2:30pm at the Gym
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Daily volleyball instruction
- Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each camper to use during instruction at camp, so campers do not need to bring their own. Campers do have the option of purchasing a Molten Volleyball for $17 when you register at the time of registration. Balls will be given out on the last day of camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15-11:30am Skills and small game tactics
- 11:30am-12:15pm Lunch
- 12:15-12:45pm Lecture and demonstration
- 1:00-3:00pm Drills, games, and scrimmaging
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Just minutes from Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm, and located right off the I-5, Fairmont Preparatory Academy is located in the heart of Orange County.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
Loved the competitions
July 20, 2018: The camp was able to help my daughter enhance her skills and not just learn new skills but become good at it. She had a great time during the mini competitions. Also, she’s delighted that she met new friends.
— Leah M. Parent0
June 29, 2018: She received specific feedback that included the coach calling her name and telling her it was a good pass. A simple but I meant the world to her. It was also nice having the option to purchase a lunch that was schedule each day.
— Stacie L. Parent0
I recommend this camp!
June 15, 2017: My daughter enjoyed the camp very much. Coaches very knowledgeable, encouraging and nice. I would recommend this camp to anyone interested in volleyball.
— Kathleen T. Parent0
June 15, 2017: Best Volleyball Camp, coaches are really good.
— Michelle H. Parent
Learned a lot!
June 16, 2017: This is my daughter's first camp and she love it so much. She learned a lot from coach Ross and her team from the basics.
— Marichelle D. Parent
July 2, 2017: Nike volleyball camp was a great experience for my daughter. She received targeted instruction to develop her volleyball skills in a fun and encouraging environment. In doing so, she built up her confidence and competence!
— Diana F. Parent
This camp provides great instruction, enforces positive attitudes,has kind coaches and overall great coaching. We will be back for sure!
Had a great time
The volleyball camp at Fairmont Prep was a great experience!
Awesome aggressive instruction!!!
This camp intensely challenges the player to a higher level, gives constructive critiques, and instructs technique in the proper way
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.