Nike Volleyball Camp at American Sports Centers
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Come elevate your game at our Orange County volleyball camp in Anaheim! These summer camps take place at American Sports Centers, which boasts 34 courts and is home to USA Volleyball’s National teams.
These day camps for girls provide kids with top notch instruction at a superb facility. Campers will improve their technique while having lots of fun.
Be one of the first 20 campers who register using Offer Code “NIKEVB20” at checkout to receive a FREE USSC Molten Volleyball at camp!
- Excellent training facilities
- 4-5 hours daily instruction, with 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Training for all skill levels
- All campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Kinsey Ross
Kinsey Ross, a highly experienced Nike Volleyball Camp coach, will be starting her 7th year coaching Nike Volleyball Camps this summer. She is a truly dedicated volleyball coach and has a passion for helping others achieve their goals.View Kinsey Ross's Bio ⟩
As a volleyball player in college Ross earned two back to back State Championships at Goldenwest Community College in 1999 & 2000 as well as earning MVP award in 2000. Ross earned a full athletic scholarship to play volleyball at Armstrong University, where she was an asset in leading her college team to a Peachbelt Championship in 2004. Ross has her Master’s Degree in Education as well as her BA in Health in Fitness and is currently teaching at Fairmont Prep Academy where she teaches Health, PE, and World Geography. She has coached all ages at the club level where she led her teams to earn several medals. Ross has also coached at the collegiate level and works part time for Sports Force helping athletes with the college recruiting process. In April 2013, she began her own club called Bear Coast Beach Volleyball Club in Huntington Beach. This club is solely dedicated to developing beach volleyball players, Bear Coast finished in the Top 20 beach clubs in California in its first season and continues to experience much success winning medals. Kinsey’s hobbies include working out and mastering the art of yoga as she is also a certified yoga instructor.
-2014 Won Gold Medal 18-U at LA SCVA Qualifier
-2013 Master’s Degree in Education, National University
-2013 Top 20 finish for Beach Volleyball Clubs of America
-2012 Won CIF Div 1 Championship for Boys’ Volleyball
-2010 Finished 5th at Junior Olympics 13-U
-2009 Won State Championship for Boys’ Volleyball
-2008 Won Bronze Medal at Junior Olympics 17-U
-2007 Won Silver Medal at Junior Olympics 17-U
This year we are offering Day Camps that run Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-3:00pm daily. Camp is geared towards girls, ages 10-18, of all ability levels. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2018 CAMP DATES
- June 11-14
- June 18-21
This camp is open to girls, ages 10-18, of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level. Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2018 SESSION SCHEDULES & INFORMATION
Session I: JUNE 11-14 | Session II: June 18-21
- Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Check-out: Thursday at 2:30pm
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Daily volleyball instruction
- Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each camper to use during instruction at camp, so campers do not need to bring their own. Campers do have the option of purchasing a Molten Volleyball for $15 when you register at the time of registration. Balls will be given out on the last day of camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPTMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15-11:30am Skills and small game tactics
- 11:30am-12:15pm Lunch
- 12:15-12:45pm Lecture and demonstration
- 1:00-3:00pm Drills, games, and scrimmaging
- 3:00pm Campers depart
American Sports Centers-Anaheim, the largest indoor court facility in the world, features 34 volleyball courts and is home to USA Volleyball’s Men’s and Women’s National teams, Southern California Volleyball Association, So. Cal. Indoor Volleyball Hall Of Fame, and other top volleyball events. ASC is located in the heart of Orange county, just minutes from Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm, and located right off the I-5.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
6/15/2018: The coaches were great. They knew how to teach while allowing the girls to still have fun. With the long days they knew how to keep the girls positive and wanting to continue to learn all the way till the end. Thank you coaches and we will be back next year!!!
— Shakira S. Parent
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.