Nike Volleyball Camp at Concordia University Wisconsin
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Have some serious fun at our summer 2023 volleyball camp in Mequon and take your skills to the next level. We invite athletes from the Milwaukee area and beyond to unleash their potential with other players who share the same love for the sport, and improve their skills on the court.
This girls volleyball camp in Wisconsin offers All Skills programs led by Concordia University Wisconsin Assistant Volleyball Coach, Kaily Erdman and her dedicated staff. Camper will learn valuable skills and prepare for the upcoming season!
- High quality collegiate level coaching
- Excellent training facilities
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Kaily Erdman
Kaily Erdman is the Assistant Volleyball Coach at Concordia University Wisconsin.View Kaily's Bio ⟩
Kaily Erdman completed her first season as an assistant coach with the Concordia Wisconsin Women's Volleyball program in 2018 after a decorated playing career from 2014-17. She rejoined the staff for the 2022 season and is starting her third season with the Falcons in 2023.
Erdman helped the Falcons win back-to-back NACC regular-season titles with undefeated records and two NACC Tournament Championships, giving the program bids to the NCAA Tournament (their first two in program history). She garnered AVCA All-America Honorable Mention, AVCA All-Midwest Region, and NCAA Player of the Year accolades during her senior season in 2017. The Plymouth, Wisconsin, native led the team in kills in her sophomore, junior and senior years.
She was an All-Northern Athletics Collegiate Conference First Team honoree for three years (2015, 2016, 2017) and ended her career ranked second all-time in program history with 108 service aces, fourth with 996 kills, sixth with 225 block assists and eighth with 260 total blocks.
Camp Coach Carly Wehling
Carly Wehling is the Head Volleyball Coach at Concordia University Wisconsin.View Carly's Bio ⟩
Carly Wehling was hired as the head coach of the CUW women’s volleyball program on February 16, 2023. She is in her first season with the Falcons in 2023.
Wehling served as the head coach at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke for the past two seasons. She led the Braves to 44 wins in just two years, including a 21-14 clip this past season that culminated in Conference Carolinas division and tournament championships, as well as the first NCAA Tournament appearance in the 49-year history of the program.
Before UNC-Pembroke, Wehling helped lead Indian Hills CC to 50 victories over two seasons, including a 36-5 record during a 2019 campaign that culminated with a district title and a trip to the NJCAA National Championships in Hutchinson, Kansas. That team led the NJCAA with 13.12 assists per set. The Warriors registered 14 victories in 2020-21 while ranking among the nation's top 25 teams in four statistical categories.
Prior to Indian Hills, Wehling spent three seasons as the assistant coach at Montana State-Billings where she helped lead the Yellowjackets to 29 victories, including a 13-win campaign in 2018.
Her time in Billings was preceded by a one-year graduate assistant stop at Waldorf in Forest City, Iowa.
Wehling also possesses a wealth of experience at the prep and club levels as well. She took the reins of the varsity volleyball program at Southern Academy in Greensboro, Alabama, for the 2014 season, and joined the Club Crimson organization in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, in 2013 and 2014 as well.
She was an all-region selection at Indian Hills CC following both the 2010 and 2011 seasons, Wehling finished off her collegiate playing career at West Alabama where she was a First Team All-Gulf South Conference selection as a senior in 2013. She played in 61 matches, with 54 starts over her two-year stay in Livingston, Alabama, and finished with 710 assists, 506 digs, 397 kills, 108 service aces, and 65 total blocks in 217 sets.
A native of Readlyn, Iowa, Wehling earned her associate’s degree in general education from Indian Hills CC in 2011 and completed her undergraduate work in physical education at West Alabama in 2015. She earned her master’s degree in organizational leadership from Waldorf in 2016. She is the mother of twins – daughter, Avery, and son, Gunsby.
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join Priority List!
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp
- Schedule: 9:00am-3:00pm each day
- Check-in: 30 minutes prior to the start of camp
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is geared towards players of all abilities. Campers will work on mastering the proper fundamentals for all positions through a mix of drills, games, and competitive play.
- Attend multiple sessions! Campers are encouraged to attend multiple sessions! Each program delivers something unique to help players excel in all areas of the game.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch each day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well-broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: R. John Buuck Field House
- A/C in Gym: Yes
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
ALL SKILLS SAMPLE SCHEDULE
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15-12:00pm Training Session I
- 12:00-1:00pm Lunch
- 1:00-3:00pm Training Session II
- 3:00pm Campers depart
The R. John Buuck Field House is home to the Concordia University Wisconsin Falcons volleyball team.
Camp Questions & Answers
Can I sign up for more than 1 session/program?
Absolutely! Campers are encouraged to attend multiple sessions. Each program delivers something unique to help players excel in all areas of the game. Many campers will attend more than one session to further refine their skills, compete against new players, or choose a session with a different program focus.
July 16, 2022: My daughter felt she was able to hone some skills and she really enjoyed it.
July 20, 2022: My daughter had fun and I was able to see that her skill levels improved.
July 21, 2023: My daughter being recognized for her hard work on the court
Madden had a great time!
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.