Nike Volleyball Camp at DeLaSalle High School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Our Minnesota volleyball camp is designed for players of all skill levels to improve their fundamentals and have serious fun! Girls, ages 10-18, will have the opportunity to train with Nike Camp Director, Chelsea Hoops, and her dedicated staff at DeLaSalle High School.
Our girls volleyball camp allows players from Minnesota and beyond to train and compete against other players who share the same love for the sport. Come hone in on your skills and leave this volleyball camp feeling more prepared for the upcoming 2023 season!
- Instruction from elite coaches
- Excellent training facilities
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Chelsea Hoops
Head Volleyball Coach at DeLaSalle High School in Minneapolis.View Chelsea's Bio ⟩
2023 marks my thirteenth year coaching volleyball. I coached 3 years in Estelline, SD while attending South Dakota State University. After graduating in 2013 and moving to Minneapolis I started coaching at Minnesota One in Bloomington, working with 12-16 year old's. In 2017, I added high school volleyball coach to my resume when I accepted the head coaching job at Trinity Schools at River Ridge in Eagan. The following year I accepted the head coaching job at DeLaSalle in Minneapolis. The last three years we have competed for the conference championship and have had multiple top ranked players in the state. In 2019 I was awarded the Top 30 under 30 up and coming coaches and have multiple top 10 finishes in National tournaments.
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: July 17-20
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp (Before/After Care available)
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring packed lunch to camp each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
ALL SKILLS DAY CAMP SCHEDULE
- Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Check-out: 4:00pm on Thursday
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring lunch each day.
ALL SKILLS DAY CAMP SCHEDULE + Before/After Care
- Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00pm-5:00pm
- Check-in: 7:30am on Monday
- Check-out: 5:00pm on Thursday
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring lunch each day.
- Please note: The Before and After Care hours of 8:00am-9:00am and 4:00pm-5:00pm are intended to offer additional convenience for working parents. Campers will be supervised during these hours and may participate in some camp activities, but sport instruction will not take place.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Meals: Meals are not provided. Please bring packed meal each day.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle*
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
ALL SKILLS SAMPLE SCHEDULE
- 8:00am Extended day campers arrive
- 9:00am Day campers arrive
- 9:00am-12:00pm Training session I
- 12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch, rest
- 1:00pm-4:00pm Training session II
- 4:00pm Day campers depart
- 5:00pm Extended day campers depart
DeLaSalle High School is a private high school in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is located on Nicollet Island.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.