Nike Volleyball Camp at DeLaSalle High School
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Our Minnesota volleyball camp is designed for players of all skill levels to improve their fundamentals and have serious fun! Girls, ages 10-18, will have the opportunity to train with Nike Camp Director, Chelsea Hoops, and her dedicated staff at DeLaSalle High School.
Our girls volleyball camp allows players from Minnesota and beyond to train and compete against other players who share the same love for the sport. Come hone in on your skills and leave this volleyball camp feeling more prepared for the upcoming 2023 season!
- Instruction from elite coaches
- Excellent training facilities
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
Camp Director Jasmine Draper
Jasmine Draper is a Nike Volleyball Camp Director.View Jasmine's Bio ⟩
2024 marks my tenth year coaching volleyball, and first year as Nike Camp Director. I have coached all around Minnesota; such as Lake of the Woods HS / Lady Lakers JO, Minneapolis Washburn HS, Eastview & Apple Valley HS (Apple Valley), and M1 Volleyball Club in Bloomington. I spent 5 years as a head high school coach before deciding to branch out other opportunities to make coaching volleyball my career. During the past two club seasons, I have doubled up coaching teams to maximize my experience and passion for the game. In 2021-2022 season, I was named NCR 16U Coach of the Year. With connections to Rainy River Community College as an Alumni / MCAC Hall of Fame Class ‘21, to Hamline University as a former volunteer assistant, and being a five year Gopher Volleyball Camp coach, I am excited to provide Nike Camps around the state to all levels of athletes. Personal info: Jasmine works as a Special Education EBD Paraprofessional, and enjoys working in a school and helping support students. She believes that many life lessons can be taught in a classroom, and in a gym.
Coach Jasmine's 3 Key Focus Camp Philosophy:
● The More I Talk, the Less they Learn Coaching is not lecturing. My job is to create an environment by which players are able to work on the techniques and tactics to improve their skill development. It is critical to let athletes learn with only as much interruption as necessary.
● As Game-Like as Possible I plan to train players to play the sport of volleyball. I am not only teaching them to execute skills in isolation. I want them to read and recognize game situations to know to set themselves up for the best play possible. Reading, and Executing go hand in hand on the volleyball court.
● It’s About the Players, Not Me Coaching is about being in service to others, not myself. My job is to do everything I can to help those I coach grow, develop, and succeed individually and collectively – no more, no less. Club Parent Testimony- “Jasmine is one of the best coaches I've seen in the 10 years my daughter has been playing volleyball. The biggest strength she has is her attention to detail. In practices and games, she's able to help players tweak small things to make a big impact. When I hear her feedback, it's specific and in terms that the players understand. All of her players respect her and you can see that in how they respond to her during games. She is firm, but encouraging. Jasmine is able to identify the strengths of each player and determine the best way to use those strengths for a cohesive, successful team. Jasmine is supportive of what the girls want to achieve as players and proactively reaches out to players to let them know specifically what she is proud of and what she's seeing on the court. I can't say enough about Jasmine's ability and the content of her character. You don't often find a coach as talented as Jasmine who can take a group of girls who are good and make them great. She does that.”
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: 2024 Dates Coming Soon. Join Priority List!
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day Camp (Before/After Care available)
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring packed lunch to camp each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play.
2023 CAMP OPTIONS
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
ALL SKILLS DAY CAMP SCHEDULE
- Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-4:00pm
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Check-out: 4:00pm on Thursday
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring lunch each day.
ALL SKILLS DAY CAMP SCHEDULE + Before/After Care
- Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00pm-5:00pm
- Check-in: 7:30am on Monday
- Check-out: 5:00pm on Thursday
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided, please bring lunch each day.
- Please note: The Before and After Care hours of 8:00am-9:00am and 4:00pm-5:00pm are intended to offer additional convenience for working parents. Campers will be supervised during these hours and may participate in some camp activities, but sport instruction will not take place.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Meals: Meals are not provided. Please bring packed meal each day.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
ALL SKILLS SAMPLE SCHEDULE
- 8:00am Extended day campers arrive
- 9:00am Day campers arrive
- 9:00am-12:00pm Training session I
- 12:00pm-1:00pm Lunch, rest
- 1:00pm-4:00pm Training session II
- 4:00pm Day campers depart
- 5:00pm Extended day campers depart
DeLaSalle High School is a private high school in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It is located on Nicollet Island.
July 21, 2023: Team building, recognitions and empowerment by coaches
July 20, 2023: Lots of touches with the ball, variety of activities
this experience was "phenomenal" to use his words
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.