Nike Volleyball Camp at Farmington City Gymnasium
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
This 2019 summer volleyball day camp in Utah is designed to help players unleash their potential. Campers will improve their skills, increase their confidence, and make new friends in a fun and spirited atmosphere.
Girls of all ability skill levels are invited to attend our summer volleyball camp held at the Farmington City Gymnasium, a premier indoor sports facility.
- Instruction from excellent coaches and staff
- Excellent training facilities
- Coach to camper ratio 1:10
- All campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Joel Green
Joel Green, former professional player, founded Pro Level Training after realizing his undeniable passion for teaching and coaching. His goal is to help enhance player performance both physically and mentally by providing them uniquely designed skills and mental approaches they need to get a leg up on the competition.View Joel's Bio ⟩
Joel Green was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA and was an All-City basketball player for all four years of high school. After graduating from high school, he attended the well known Hargrave Military Academy for prep school to exercise more college options. While there, he helped lead Hargrave to a #1 national ranking by USA Today and became top 30 players in the country.
Upon leaving Hargrave he began his collegiate career at Siena College where he was the top recruit. After an injury sidelined him, he was forced to sit out and red shirt his freshman year. To seek better opportunity, Joel transferred from Siena into the JUCO rankings to avoid sitting out yet another year by going to another 4 year school, which is NCAA regulation for transfers. While spending time in Junior College, Joel was able to win back-to-back National Titles making his way back to Division 1 basketball by signing with Rider University. After winning a Regular Season Title his senior season with the Broncs, he graduated with honors earning his BA in psychology. Joel began his professional career by playing in Ireland’s Superleague, which was followed by playing in both Spain and Venezuela while receiving a D-League contact along the way. A recent highlight for Joel was when he was invited to spend a few weeks with the 76ers during their preseason training.
Over the years Joel has been featured in multiple commercials, print ads and also on a national TV show. Joel is the 2017 face of Cheez-It Crackers' latest national basketball campaign. This feature was a dream come true and gave him the opportunity to play in the Celebrity Crunch Classic, coached by Magic Johnson, playing against Charles Barkley's team of celebrities. In addition to all of this, Joel also travels to speak to many organizations, schools, and programs to help motivate & inspire others to maximize on their talents, skills and untapped potential.
This year we are offering a Day Camp that runs Monday-Thursday from 9:00am-3:00pm daily. Camp is geared towards girls, ages 10-18, of all ability levels. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2019 CAMP DATES
- July 29- August 1
This camp is open to girls, ages 10-18, of all abilities. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level. Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2019 SESSION SCHEDULES & INFORMATION
CAMP DATES: JULY 29- August 1
- Daily Hours: Monday-Thursday, 9:00am-3:00pm
- Check-in: 8:30am on Monday
- Check-out: Graduation is on Thursday at 2:30pm. Parents are invited to attend! Check out will follow immediately after.
- Lunch: Please bring sack lunch every day.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Daily volleyball instruction
- Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each camper to use during instruction at camp, so campers do not need to bring their own. Campers do have the option of purchasing a Molten Volleyball for $17 when you register at the time of registration. Balls will be given out on the last day of camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive, warm up
- 9:15-11:30am Skills and small game tactics
- 11:30am-12:15pm Lunch
- 12:15-12:45pm Lecture and demonstration
- 1:00-3:00pm Drills, games, and scrimmaging
- 3:00pm Campers depart
Farmington City Gymnasium opened its doors in May 2016. The brand new facility is located at 294 South 650 West Farmington, UT 84025.