Nike Beach Volleyball Camp Optimum Beach
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Join our new beach volleyball camp in Florida to elevate your game this winter! We welcome players of all abilities to come and develop their beach volleyball skills. Campers will receive high-quality instruction to improve their game through various beach volleyball drills.
This girls' beach volleyball camp in St. Petersburg allows campers to learn new skills while having fun. Players are invited to join our dedicated staff this winter for beach volleyball training that will take their game to the next level and prepare them for their next season.
- Training from elite coaching staff at excellent training facilities
- Low staff to camper ratio
- Close to great hotels, shops & restaurants!
- Afternoon training sessions
- Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes! (multi-day camps only)
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Pri Piantadosi-Lima
Pri Piantadosi-Lima is the Founder and Director of Optimum BeachView Pri's Bio ⟩
Pri is the Founder and Director of Optimum Beach, a nationally recognized beach volleyball training program with locations in St. Petersburg and Tampa and serving the Gulf Coast and Tampa Bay area. Pri is a former beach volleyball professional and veteran. She began her beach volleyball career in Brazil at the early age of 15. A Hall of Famer at the the University of Louisiana Lafayette, Pri was a force on the indoor volleyball team, reaching top 3 all-time rankings in digs, attempts, and kills. After graduation, Pri focused on beach volleyball, quickly rising in the rankings and in 2009 was named AVP Most Improved Player. Throughout her professional career she made 28 semi-final, 18 final appearances and held 8 US Professional Tournament championships. She is a 5-time Brazilian Professional Tournament Champion and a six-time South American champion. Her passion for the sport led her to become one of the most sought-after beach volleyball coaches in the country. In 2019, she was asked to join the USAV National Team Development Program coaching staff. In 2021 and 2022, Pri was awarded Outstanding Club Director and Female Beach Volleyball Coach by Florida Region, and 2022 USAV Beach Coach of the Year and USAV Beach Volleyball Club of the Year. To date, Optimum Beach has guided over 80 junior players to DI programs.
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
Due to local and state regulations, we may have to reduce our enrollment numbers this year. You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
2023 CAMP INFORMATION
- Dates: TBD... coming soon
- Age Group: 10-16
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Beach, Day Camp
- Schedule: 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Check-in: 2:30pm
- Lunch: Dinner is not provided, please bring a snack to camp.
- Program: This All Skills, Beach program is geared towards beginner and intermediate players (ages 10-16). Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
Camp schedules and details may be subject to change. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by staff during camp hours
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers attending a multi-day camp will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded. Prizes are handed out for winning different competitions during camp.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a US Sports Camps (Molten) Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by ability, age, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Water bottle, sunscreen, athletic clothes - shorts/tees, socks in case of hot sand. Campers do not need to bring their own ball.
- Facility: Beach courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Sandals & socks (in case the sand gets too hot)
- Beach towel
- Water bottle*
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
DAY CAMP SCHEDULE
- 2:30pm Campers arrive
- 3:00pm-5:00pm Training Session I
- 5:00pm-5:15pm Break
- 5:15pm-7:00pm Training Session II
- 7:00pm Campers depart
Camp Dates & Prices
New Camp Dates Coming Soon!
Please join the Priority List to be notified when this program opens for 2023 registrations.