Nike Volleyball Camp at SSC The Courts
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Our Ohio volleyball camp welcomes athletes of all abilities to train with Baldwin Wallace University Volleyball Coach, Anthony Winter, and his dedicated staff. Players, ages 10-18, will refine their volleyball techniques and elevate their skills through game-like drills and fun competition.
This girls' volleyball camp will help volleyball players prepare for their upcoming season and gain confidence in the sport they love! Athletes from Strongsville and beyond are encouraged to train and compete against other athletes who share their passion for the sport.
- Instruction from elite coaches
- Excellent training facilities
- 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Morning and afternoon training sessions
- All multi-day campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Anthony Winter
Anthony Winter is the Assistant Volleyball Coach at Baldwin Wallace University.View Anthony's Bio ⟩
Anthony Winter begins his first season as an assistant women's volleyball coach at Baldwin Wallace University in 2020.
Winter comes to BW after earning a Master of Business Administration and serving as a graduate assistant coach at NCAA Division II Missouri Western State University. He helped coach and mentor six All-Mid-America Intercollegiate Athletics Association players during his tenure.
Winter earned a Bachelor of Science in accounting and finance from NCAA Division II Quincy (Ill.) University. He was a four-year letterwinner at outside hitter on the Hawks’ NCAA Division I men’s volleyball team. Winter appeared in 103 career matches and recorded 581 kills, 316 digs, 95 blocks, 49 services aces and 41 assists. He was a three-time Academic All-Midwest Intercollegiate Volleyball Association selection and was named a finalist for the Karch Kiraly Award for top outside hitter in Division I and II.
Winter resides in Olmsted Falls.
Additional Coaches Camp Staff
Our Camp Director will be assisted by a talented staff which may include their assistant coach(es), current and former collegiate players, and other college and club coaches.
SECURE YOUR SPOT!
You can expect high demand on these first-come-first-serve camper spots, so please be sure to register early.
- Dates: July 10-13
- Age Group: 10-18
- Gender: Girls
- Camp Type: Day
- Schedule: 9:00am-4:00pm, Monday-Thursday
- Check-In: 30 minutes prior to camp start time
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch to camp each day.
- Program: The All Skills program is designed to improve the fundamental skills needed for volleyball; passing, setting, serving, attacking, blocking, and individual defense. Campers can expect instruction on offensive and defensive skills through team play. Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level.
Please note: Camp schedules and details may be subject to change.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
- Instruction: Morning and afternoon training sessions
- Lunch: Lunch is not provided. Please bring a sack lunch every day.
- Supervision: Campers are supervised by camp staff during all camp hours.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: Campers at multi-day camps will receive a Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes. *1-day clinics excluded.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for instruction during camp. Campers may purchase a Camp Volleyball at the time of registration, which will be given out on the last day of camp. Fun tip: Have your camp friends sign your ball before you leave!
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff-to-camper ratio
- Groupings: Campers are grouped by age, ability, and experience.
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well-broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own balls.
- Facilities: Indoor courts.
- A/C in Gym: Yes!
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
PREPARE FOR CAMP: COMPLETE YOUR PRE-CAMP CHECKLIST
To view your customer account, complete your mandatory forms, pay balance dues, and review
important camp information, visit Pre-Camp Checklist.
All necessary camp information is on this page. If there are any imperative changes prior to
camp start, registered campers will be notified via email and this webpage will be updated!
CHECKLIST OF THINGS TO BRING
Below is a suggested list of clothes, equipment, and personal items. US Sports Camps is NOT responsible for lost or stolen articles or money.
- Athletic, on-court clothing (t-shirts, shorts)
- Indoor volleyball shoes, well broken-in
- Outdoor athletic shoes
- Knee pads
- Water bottle*
- Small gym bag/backpack
- Packed lunch and snacks
- Spending money
- COVID PPE (as required by state/local guidelines)
- Signed Health & Release forms and waivers (forms completed online do not need to be printed and turned in at camp)
DIRECTOR'S NOTE TO CAMPERS
"My goal at our Nike Camps is to help each camper grow in both their skill level and their love of the game in a safe and fun atmosphere. My favorite part of camp is seeing the progress campers can make from the first day of camp through the last. We teach fundamentals and concepts that campers can take with them to keep building on even after camp ends." -Anthony Winter
Transportation is not provided. Campers are responsible for getting to and from camp on their own. There is no supervision before or after camp hours so please make arrangements to pick up your child on time.
For information regarding our cancellation policy and all other company policies, please visit USSC Policies.
NIKE VOLLEYBALL CAMP FAQ
For general questions about our volleyball camps please see our FAQ page.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.Show Less See More Camp Details
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00am Campers arrive and warm up
- 9:30-12:00pm Training Session I
- 12:00-1:30pm Lunch and rest
- 1:30-4:00pm Training Session II
- 4:00pm Campers depart
SSC The Courts is located in Strongsville, Ohio where campers will have the opportunity to play on the indoor courts.
SECURE YOUR SPOT – CAMPS SELL OUT!
Last year over 650 Sports Camps sold out, leaving 7,000+ campers on the waitlist. Due to high demand, early registration for our first-come-first-serve camps is strongly recommended.