Warner University Nike Volleyball Camp
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Volleyball Camps
Train, compete and improve at our volleyball camp near Orlando this summer. This kids summer camp in Flordia offers players of all ability levels the opportunity to improve their skills and have lots of fun!
Warner University offers superior instruction, teaching campers everything from hitting, to setting, to serving, and more! Come hone in on your skills and leave camp with the passion to enjoy volleyball for a lifetime.
- Excellent residential, dining and training facilities
- 6-7 hours daily volleyball training, with 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Training for all skill levels
- All campers receive a Nike Volleyball Camps T-shirt and prizes!
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Chrissy Moskovits
Moskovits enters her third year at the helm of the Lady Royals volleyball team. In year one, Moskovits lead the team to a 7-4 record in Sun Conference play.View Chrissy Moskovits's Bio ⟩
Their record earned them the fourth overall seed for the conference tournament. In her second year the team finished with a 6-4 conference record and another fourth place seed in the conference tournament.
Coach Moskovits was named the women's volleybal coach in January 2012. Moskovits is returning home to Warner University where she spent her playing days as a member of the Lady Royals volleyball program from 2000-2003 and also where her coaching career started as an assistant coach for the men’s and women’s programs in 2005.
Coach Moskovits made her head coaching debut at Southeastern University in 2005. Competing in the National Christian College Athletics Association (NCCAA), she led the Lady Fire to a 28-7 overall record while compiling a 10-1 record within the South Region.
Under her leadership, Southeastern captured the South Region Tournament Championship for the first time in 20 years and went on to finish fifth at the NCCAA National Tournament. She was named the South Region Coach of the Year for her successful campaign as she coached four All-Region Players, three All-Americans, the South Region MVP and the NCCAA-II National Player of the Year.
In 2008, Moskovits entered the NCAA ranks at Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Fla. as an assistant coach and helped the Moccasins to a 39-27 record over two seasons including a 2008 NCAA Tournament appearance. Most recently Coach Moskovits returned to Southeastern University as an assistant volleyball coach, a position she has held since 2010. With her help the Lady Fire collected a 37-37 record over the past two seasons and has made consecutive The Sun Conference tournament appearances for the first time in school history.
When asked about returning to Warner University, Coach Moskovits recognized the community’s impact on her life when she came first came to Lake Wales in 2000: “I’m both honored and humbled to have the opportunity to return to Warner as a coach. The university did so much for me as a student-athlete; most importantly, Warner had a huge impact on my faith and where I am spiritually today. Having this opportunity to share and grow in Christ with these student-athletes is very exciting.”
Chrissy graduated from Warner University in 2004 with a degree in Communications and a minor in journalism. In 2008, she completed her Master of Science in Management degree also from Warner University. In 2014 Chrissy completed a second Masters degree with a Masters In Coaching from Concordia University Irvine.
She holds certifications from the American Volleyball Coaches Association as well as the NAIA Character Driven Coaching program. Chrissy is also a USA V Florida Region member and an AAU Florida Region member.
This year we are offering Overnight, Day (9:00am-3:00pm), and Extended Day (9:00am-9:00pm) camps for girls, ages 10-18, of all ability levels. See "More Camp Details" for further information.
2018 CAMP DATES
- June 12-16
- July 10-14
Sessions are open to girls, ages 10-18, of all abilities. Upon arrival, participants are evaluated by the staff and placed into groups based on age and ability level. Campers will master the fundamentals and develop proper mechanics through a mix of drills, games and competitive play.
Please note: The following information may be subject to change.
2018 SESSION SCHEDULES
SESSION I: JUNe 12-16 | SESSION II: JULY 10-14
- Check-in: 12:00-1:00pm on Tuesday at the Turner Athletic Center
- Check-out: Graduation takes place at 11:30am on Saturday. Parents are invited to attend. Check out will take place immediately after.
- Day Camper Schedule: Tuesday: 1:00-9:00pm, Wednesday-Friday: 9:00am-3:00pm, Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Extended Day Camper Schedule: Tuesday: 1:00-9:00pm, Wednesday-Friday: 9:00am-9:00pm, Saturday: 9:00am-12:00pm
What's included in the fee?
- Daily volleyball instruction
- Overnight campers: Dormitory housing on campus and all meals are provided.
- Extended Day campers: Lunch and dinner are provided.
- Day campers: Dinner is provided on Tuesday. Lunch is provided Wednesday to Friday.
- Supervision: Staff members reside in campers’ quarters and participate in all activities.
- Camp T-shirt & Prizes: All campers receive Nike Volleyball Camps t-shirt and prizes.
- Volleyballs: Volleyballs are provided for each camper to use during instruction at camp, so campers do not need to bring their own. Campers do have the option of purchasing a Molten Volleyball for $15 at the time of registration. Balls will be given out on the last day of camp.
INSTRUCTION, EQUIPMENT & FACILITY
- Ratio: 1:10 staff to camper ratio
- Players Grouped by: ability, age, years of experience
- Equipment Needed: Players should supply their own kneepads and have at least one pair of well broken-in volleyball (court) shoes. Campers do not need to bring their own balls.
- Facility: Indoor courts
- Medical Protocol: Most camps have an athletic trainer on-site to help with illness or injury. In case of an emergency, campers will be transported to the nearest hospital.
2017 HOUSING (2018 TBA)
- Dorm: TBA for 2018
- Campers Per Room: 2 per room
- Roommates: Rooms are assigned by age & roommate requests. Roommate requests must be received no later than 14 days before the start of camp. If you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
- Bathrooms: Attached to room
- Linens: Not provided. Bring linens or sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase and a towel
- Air Conditioning: Yes
Nike Volleyball Camps does not provide transportation from airports, train stations or bus depots. If you have a child flying to camp, please arrange a shuttle or taxi service. The closest airport to campus is Orlando International Airport.
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a discount. Please have someone contact the US Sports Camps office at 1-800-645-3226 with the names of each camper in the group and we will create a unique discount code for your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out. *Discount amount varies by program. Please call for details.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. Our health and release forms may require a doctor's signature (please reference your camp packet). All required forms will be collected on the first day of camp.
Camps are open to any and all entrants, limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00am Wake-up, shower, breakfast
- 9:00am Extended Day & Day Campers arrive. Stretching & Warm-up
- 9:15am Training Session I
- 12:00pm Lunch, rest
- 1:30pm Training Session II
- 3:00pm Day campers depart
- 4:00pm Free time, rest
- 5:00pm Day Campers depart
- 5:30pm Dinner
- 6:30pm Training Session III
- 9:00pm Extended Day Camper depart, Overnight Campers to rooms, free time
- 10:00pm Lights out
Warner's 360-acre campus is located 5 miles (8 km) south of Lake Wales, Florida, in the center of the state between Tampa and Orlando.
Camp ReviewsSubmit a review
One of the best camps I've attended
This camp is one of the best I attended. I went to 4 separate camps last year and I learned the most at the Nike camp. My high school noted that I had a great summer and that I improved.
— Rachel M. Warner University Camper 8/5/16
The coaching was outstanding! I definitely recommend going there if you want to increase your skill level! I had such a great time and can't wait to go again next year.
— Katie G. Warner University Camper 7/25/15
This is my daughters second year in a row and my daughter enjoyed learning and the coaches were receptive on working on improving her game.
— Anna W. Parent of a Warner University Camper 7/15/15
Nike Volleyball Camp does an excellent job at improving skills and keeping it fun at the same time. I definitely felt myself improve and l learned many new things.
— Warner University Camper '15
Improve your skills
This is my 3rd year attending Nike Volleyball Camps. I would highly recommend this camp to anyone looking to improve their volleyball skills as well as the friendships that are formed with the other players.
— Warner University Camper '14
It is a great camp for any player that would like to build their skills. It is a good camp, very safe and my daughter loved it.
— Warner University Camper '14
Coaches were encouraging
I would recommend this camp to other players. All of the coaches were encouraging. They were willing to pull you aside and show you ways to improve your skills.
— Warner University Camper '13
Above and beyond!
A safe, friendly and wonderful experience. My daughter took so much from this camp, not least her improved skills. I would recommend this camp to any parents. The staff at Warner went above and beyond.
— Parent of a Warner University Camper '13