College Prep Camp (CIC) is for serious basketball players that have plans to play at a high college level.
NBC Camps College Prep Camp prepares serious high school athletes for college basketball and college life. CIC stands for Crowell's Intensity Camp after NBC founder and President Fred Crowell and his son Jay. CIC basketball training camp is designed to be the country’s most comprehensive and advanced basketball training program. CIC is structured to help athletes excel in all areas both on and off the court. This camp reveals what is necessary to play at the college level. Our instruction centers on skill development, speed and strength improvement, along with specialized position training. The camp provides in depth focus on shooting & scoring, attacking the basket & ball handling, learning to maximize your athletic potential, leadership training, building confidence and insight on how to compete at the next level.
Please sign up with a $300 deposit for this camp (100% refundable if you are not accepted)
Next, please complete this application form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be notified if you are accepted after the CIC staff have reviewed your form.
Click here for the CIC Application Form
- A High Level of Play: The players who attend CIC have either been invited, due to individual accomplishments, or have met the application standards
- Position Specific Training: to better understand and master your position
- Expert Knowledge: Gain the edge on your competition
- Great Gear: CIC t-shirts, sweatshirt and full uniform are part of the CIC uniform package included in camp cost
- A Better Understanding: Learn more about the game of basketball through positive chalk talks and breakdown of game.
- Detailed evaluation of your skills and areas to improve
- Exposure: CIC will evaluate its top campers and recommend players to our college coaching network
- Learn how to be recruited
- Personal Excellence: CIC trains you not only to be a better player but to be mentally tough and confident. We train tomorrow's basketball leaders.
Dates & Prices