Housing & Roommates
2 campers per room. Dorms are TBD. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Room Key Deposit: $50 check
Suggested Spending Money: $40
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability. Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Departure immediately following.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Berry College is located near Rome in Northwest Georgia, only 65 miles northwest of Atlanta and 65 miles south of Chattanooga. Berry College, one of the world's largest campuses at 28,000-acres, offers a beautiful environment for learning. Overnight campers reside in the dormitories where staff act as resident advisors and supervise campers overnight. In addition to basketball instruction, campers will take part in nighttime activities like movie night and pizza night.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 AM Wake-up/Get ready for the day
- 7:45 AM Breakfast
- 8:50 AM Stretching and Conditioning
- 9:00 AM Classroom Session/Lecture
- 10:00 AM Ball Handling Skills and Drills
- 10:30 AM Skill Development
- 11:00 AM Team Games
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 1:45 PM Classroom Session/Lecture
- 3:00 PM Offensive/Defensive Skills Stations
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:45 PM Classroom Session
- 8:00 PM Gym - Practices/Games
- 11:00 PM Lights out