All Overnight Campers
Housing & Roommates
Campers will reside in the dorms on campus and are assigned by age and roommate requests. If you have a roommate request, and have not already given it to us, please do so as soon as possible. Roommate requests are not guaranteed, if you don't have a roommate request, you will be placed in a room with someone near your age. It will be a great opportunity to meet someone new!
Linens: Not provided
Room Key Deposit: TBA
Suggested Spending Money: $50
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff live in the dormitories with the campers and participate in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
Session I & III Day Campers
On the first day of camp, day campers should arrive dressed and ready to play. Drop off and pick up locations will be given out at registration.
♦ Day Camper Hours are 9AM-4PM.
♦ Lunch is provided.
♦ Day Camper Hours are 9AM-12PM.
♦ Closing ceremony will begin at 12PM. Check-out will immediately follow, concluding before 1PM.
♦ Lunch is not provided.
Daily Schedule: MON-WED 9AM-4PM THURS 9AM-12PM
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.Parents are invited to attend the closing ceremony! Camp ends before 1PM.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp. The State of Massachusetts requires a copy of camp participants’ most recent physical and record of immunizations, shots, etc., in addition to the US Sports Camps health and release form.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Massachusetts Maritime Academy is a regionally accredited, coeducational, state college offering undergraduate degrees in maritime-related fields, as well as graduate degrees and professional studies.Campers will utilize the Alumni Gymnasium on campus for basketball instruction. This facility includes two basketball courts, extensive Nautilus and modern cardiovascular area, three racquetball courts, a rifle range, a 25-yard, six-lane pool, a newly refurbished women's locker room and a multi-purpose floor which allows MMA to host a variety of different events.
Please note that if extra space is needed, the outside courts may be utilized, but the majority of instruction will be inside.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00 AM Wake-Up
- 7:30 AM Breakfast
- 9:00 AM Day & Extended Day Campers Arrive
- 9:05 AM Warm-up, Stretch, Half Court Drills
- 9:30 AM Dribble Series
- 9:45 AM Drill Stations
- 10:15 AM 3v3
- 11:00 AM Full Court Games
- 11:45 AM Lunch
- 12:30 PM Free Throws/Two Ball/1-on-1
- 1:15 PM Offense Team Drills
- 1:45 PM Defense Team Drills
- 2:15 PM 3v3
- 3:00 PM Full Court Games
- 4:00 PM Day Campers Depart
- 4:05 PM Foul Shooting
- 4:30 PM Full Court Drills
- 5:00 PM Dinner
- 6:00 PM Rest Hour/Dorm Rooms/Common Areas
- 7:00 PM Full Court Games
- 8:00 PM Extended Day Campers Depart
- 8:05 PM Individual or Small Group Work
- 9:00 PM Free time in Dorm Room
- 10:30 PM Lights Out!