Camp Code: BKXDNH
Complete Skills: This program is intended to help players develop athletically. The individual camp is a great opportunity for young basketball players looking to develop and refine their fundamental basketball skills. This program also includes a curriculum for intermediate/ advanced players looking to enhance their skill set at the post, wing, or guard position. Emphasis is placed on fundamental development, shooting, offensive moves, defense, rebounding, team play, and more.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.
Session I check-in Monday, June 23rd at 8:30AM
Camp Hours are: MON-FRI 9AM-3PM
Session I closing ceremony: Friday, June 27th at 2:30PM.
Parents are invited to attend! Departure: 3PM Immediately following the closing ceremony.
Lunch is not included. Please bring your own lunch. We will also have a concession stand open for lunch and drink purchases.
We recommend that 7-8 year olds have prior basketball experience.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
Located in Manchester, NH on the campus of St. Anselm, we are excited to offer one fun-filled week. The camp will be held at the Stoutenburgh Gymnasium - home to men's and women's basketball since 1960.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00AM - 9:15 AM Stretch / Warm Up
- 9:15AM - 9:25 AM Form Shooting
- 9:25AM - 9:45AM Dribble Series
- 9:45AM- 10:15AM Drill Stations
- 10:15AM– 10:20AM Water Break / Free Shoot
- 10:20AM – 10:35AM Full Court Drills / Partner Drills
- 10:35AM – 11:10AM 3 v 3 Games
- 11:10AM – 11:20AM Water Break / 10 Free Throws
- 11:20AM – 12:00PM Full Court Scrimmages
- 12:00PM – 12:30PM Lunch
- 12:30PM – 12:45PM 10 Free Throws / Free Shoot
- 12:45PM – 1:05PM Shooting Games
- 1:05PM – 1:20PM 1 v 1 Drills
- 1:20PM: - 1:55PM 1 v 1 Games
- 1:55PM – 2:00PM Water Break / Free Shoot
- 2:00PM – 2:45PM Full Court Scrimmages
- 2:45PM – 2:55PM Daily summary / Camper of Day
- 2:55PM – 3:00PM Dismissal