More Important Camp Details
2016 COMPLETE SKILLS CAMP: August 8th-12th
Check-in: Monday at 8:30AM
Closing Ceremony: Friday at 1:30PM
Camp Meals: Please pack a lunch or bring lunch money.
Camp Hours: MON-THURS 9AM-3PM, FRI 9AM-2PM
Click the "More Details" button below for a sample daily schedule and information on facilities, camper evaluation, and registration.
Upon arrival, all participants are evaluated by the staff so that their own instructional needs can be addressed throughout the week. In addition, campers will be evaluated and then split up into smaller groups according to age and ability.
Lunch is not included. Please bring your own lunch or lunch money. We will have a concession stand open for lunch and drink purchase.
Transportation is not provided by the camp to or from any airports. If you are flying to or from camp, we recommend using an airport shuttle service. Please schedule flights as close as you can to the check-in times on the first day and check-out times on the last day.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact numbers, and a checklist of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring. The US Sports Camps health and release forms do not require a doctor's signature and they will be collected on the first day of camp.
We cannot offer scholarships due to NCAA regulations. Our affiliation with NCAA coaches and schools puts us in a position where any scholarship money can be seen as an inducement to a future collegiate athlete. This puts our coaches and our host universities in jeopardy of damaging their status with the NCAA and incurring penalties at the hands of their organizing body.
If five or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $20 discount. If 10 or more campers register together, each camper is eligible for a $40 discount. Teams can register online or via mail/fax.
- To register your team online: Please have a team contact reach out directly to the USSC office at 1-800-645-3226 to receive a discount code to identify your group. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the coupon code during check-out.
- To register your team via mail/fax: Click "Get Brochure" above and print the application. All applications must be received at the same time via mail or fax. If all members of your group pay with a Visa or MasterCard, feel free to fax your applications to 415-479-6061 to expedite processing.
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
Located in Manchester, NH, Saint Anselm's College is within an hour of the seacoast, Boston, the White Mountains, and New Hampshire's Lakes Region. Camp instruction will take place at the Carr Center on campus. Built in 1982, the Carr Center is named in honor of Saint Anselm alumnus John Maurus Carr '34, a benefactor and member of the college's board of trustees for many years and a former president of the alumni association. The Carr Center features three regulation size basketball, volleyball, and tennis courts; three regulation racquetball courts; a 9,000 square foot fitness center available for use by the Saint Anselm community; a varsity weight room for use by the college's varsity athletic programs; and is home to the college's athletics administrative offices. The widely used Carr Center allows for a number of different activities at once, whether they are organized club sports, volunteer programs, clinics, or a simple pickup basketball game.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 9:00 AM Stretch / Warm Up
- 9:15 AM Form Shooting
- 9:25 AM Dribble Series
- 9:45 AM Drill Stations
- 10:15 AM Water Break / Free Shoot
- 10:20 AM Full Court Drills / Partner Drills
- 10:35 AM 3 v 3 Games
- 11:10 AM Water Break / 10 Free Throws
- 11:20 AM Full Court Scrimmages
- 12:00 PM Lunch
- 12:30 PM 10 Free Throws / Free Shoot
- 12:45 PM Shooting Games
- 1:05 PM 1 v 1 Drills
- 1:20 PM 1 v 1 Games
- 1:55 PM Water Break / Free Shoot
- 2:00 PM Full Court Scrimmages
- 2:45 PM Daily summary / Camper of Day
- 3:00 PM Dismissal