Nike Advanced Golf camps are golf-intensive and create the ideal environment for the advanced player ready to take their game to the next level. Campers will hear first hand accounts of how members of our staff established themselves throughout various stages of their development. The importance of goal setting, time management, and hard work will be stressed as these are key elements to attaining success in golf and life.
Check-In and Check-Out
Check-in occurs on Sunday between 11:30-12:00pm for all campers. Check-out takes place between 12:00 - 12:30pm.
The Overnight fee includes all golf instruction, green fees, evening activities, housing and all meals. The Extended Day fee includes all of the above except housing and breakfast. Extended Day campers may participate in the evening activities. The Day Camp fee includes morning instruction, lunch and afternoon course play.
Nike Golf Schools and Jr. Camps does not provide transportation to and from airports, bus depots or train stations. The packet we send to registered campers in the spring offers suggestions on shuttle services for each specific camp.
Campers are supervised 24 hours a day. The staff lives in the dormitories/resort accommodations with the campers and participates in evening activities. Drugs, alcohol and tobacco are strictly prohibited, and constitute, along with general misconduct, grounds for dismissal from camp without a refund.
A detailed camper registration packet containing check in location, health/release forms, emergency contact info, and a list of things to bring will be emailed to all registered campers in the Spring.
The Homestead Golf Course was designed by PGA Senior Tour Professional Bruce Summerhayes. This spectacular course winds through the surrounding Snake Creek Valley and Wasatch Mountains. The course, located only 20 minutes from Park City, is a par 72 course measuring 7,017 yards from the back tees and plays 5,091 yards from the forward tees.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 7:00am Wake-up, breakfast
- 8:00am Daily discussion at practice facility and skills demonstrations from staff covering each facet of the game
- 9:00am Instruction - station rotation, putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play and the full swing
- Noon Lunch, relaxation
- 1:00pm Course play with staff (18 holes). Tournament setting with focus on improving all aspects of competitive play
- 6:00pm Dinner, free-time, relaxation
- 7:30pm Evening session – discussions on tournament preparation, club-fitting, practice routines, opportunities for college golf.
- 10:00pm Lights out
- *Hours/schedule may vary by location