Our junior golf camps in Arcadia offer two different programs accommodating all skill levels. Camp Director, Rich Carlson, and his staff of instructors look forward to working with junior golfers in a fun, supportive atmosphere.
Full Day Camps
These camps are an excellent opportunity for junior golfers to improve their skills and their course management at the same time. The students in the full day camp enjoy three hours of instruction each morning. This instruction works on all facets of the game and prepares the junior player for the challenges of the course. After a lunch, it’s off to the first tee! Full Day Camps at Arcadia are designed to create complete golfers and raise their game to the next level while having fun!
Half Day Camps
Camps run Monday to Friday and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with our dedicated staff. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced teaching professionals
- All facets of the game are covered during morning session - putting, chipping, and full swing
- Daily course play with the staff (Full Day Camp only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, healthy and fun learning environment
- View more details »
Dates & Prices