Enroll in Nike Golf Camp at Fresh Meadow this summer and see why thousands of golfers have attended this junior golf camp in Hillside, IL. These programs have been providing junior golfers top-notch golf instruction for over a decade and we look forward to another great year in 2014!
Full Day Camp
These camps are designed for boys and girls between the ages of 7-17. The staff is on hand to provide campers with top quality instruction each day. At Nike Golf Junior Camps we accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. The camps run Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Under the watchful eye of the staff, every morning for three hours campers practice all aspects of their games- putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and afternoon course play.
Half Day Camp
Our half day programs are designed to create interest and foster development in beginner and intermediate golfers. The camps run Monday to Friday 9am-12pm and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Instruction from dedicated golf professionals with low student/teacher ratio
- Three hours of practice with the Nike camp staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily on-course instruction with the staff (full day camps only)
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
Dates & Prices