Register for Nike Junior Golf Camp in Hillside, IL this summer and see why thousands of golfers have attended this junior golf program. These camps have provided junior golfers top-notch instruction for over a decade and we look forward to a great 2017!
Full Day Camp
These camps run Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 4:00 pm. Under the watchful eye of the staff, campers practice all aspects of their games for three hours each morning. Putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing are all addressed throughout the week. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and afternoon course play.
Half Day Camp
Our half day programs are designed to create interest and foster development in beginner and intermediate golfers. The camps run Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 12:00pm and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Instruction from dedicated golf professionals with low student/teacher ratio
- Three hours of practice with the Nike camp staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily on-course instruction with the staff (full day camps only)
- Camper amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, a camp workbook, and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View more details »
Dates & Prices