Nike Golf Camps outside of Atlanta, GA are hosted by Legacy Golf Links. Complete with a full practice facility, Legacy is an ideal location for golf instruction and offers two different programs to accommodate all junior golfers, regardless of skill level.
Full Day Camp
Full Day Camps at Legacy Links run Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Every morning for three hours, the campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and on-course instruction. The camp has a low camper to instructor ratio to ensure every camper receives attention from the staff.
Half Day Camp
Half Day Camps run Monday thru Friday from 9:00 a.m. to Noon and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. For three hours each day, campers sharpen their skills with the Nike golf camp staff, made up of dedicated teaching professionals. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced golf professionals
- Three hours of practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with staff supervision (full day camps only)
- Nike amenity package including a Nike hat, one dozen Nike golf balls, a camp workbook, Nike bag tag and other great prizes
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
Dates & Prices