Nike Junior Golf Camps outside of Atlanta, GA are hosted by Legacy Links/Fox Creek GC. Complete with a full practice facility, Legacy and Fox Creek are ideal facilities for golf instruction and offer two different programs to accommodate all junior golfers, regardless of skill level.
Full Day Camp
Full Day Camps at Legacy Links run Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Campers practice all aspects of their games - putting, chipping, bunker play and full-swing. Morning instruction is followed by lunch and on-course instruction.
Half Day Camp
Half Day Camps run Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to Noon and include fifteen hours of total range instruction. Strong emphasis is placed on the fundamentals—stance, grip, posture, full swing, rules & etiquette, etc. As the week unfolds, campers receive quality short-game instruction and by Friday, each Nike junior golfer will see improvement in his or her golf game!
Important Camp Note: Check-in and Check-out take place at the Fox Creek Golf Course clubhouse each day. Campers participate in golf activities at both Legacy Links and Fox Creek during the week.
- Small group instruction with low student/teacher ratio from experienced golf professionals
- Three hours of practice with our experienced staff covering all facets of the game; putting, chipping/pitching, full-swing
- Daily course play with staff supervision (full day camps only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- A healthy and positive learning environment designed to help every camper get better!
- View more details »
Dates & Prices