Nike Golf Camp returns to Bowling Green, OH in 2015! Campers reside on campus at Bowling Green State University and have the privilege of playing at Forrest Creason Golf Course and the Falcon Golf Training Center during the week.
Join the BGSU Division I coaches and players for a week of great golf instruction this summer! Nike Golf Camps accommodate all skill levels; the junior player just discovering the game, the high school player trying to move up on the team, and the tournament level junior looking to improve his or her tournament results. All aspects of the game are addressed during the camp; putting, chipping, pitching, full swing, strategy, rules, and etiquette. Campers will participate in drills, skills challenges, and other fun games throughout the camp week.
A commuter option is available for junior golfers looking for a golf experience close to home. Day campers participate in all golf activities and receive lunch each day. This program runs from 8:30am - 5:00pm (details on first and last day to be included in camp registration packet).
- Daily instruction from experienced college coaches and players with a low student/teacher ratio
- Supervised course play focusing on strategy, shot selection, course management, rules and etiquette
- On-campus accommodations at BGSU
- Nike amenity package including a hat, one dozen golf balls, water bottle, camp workbook, bag tag and other great prizes
- Fun, supervised off-course evening activities
Dates & Prices