The Golf Club at Echo Falls returns as host for our junior golf camp programs just outside of Seattle, Washington. Join the staff of dedicated teaching professionals for a week of instruction and fun this summer!
FULL DAY CAMPS
These camps run Monday - Friday, from 9:00am - 3:30pm, and are suitable for golfers of all ability levels (ages 9 - 16). Campers enjoy three hours of range instruction in the morning, followed by a complimentary lunch and supervised course play in the afternoon.
Half Day Camp
This program runs Monday - Friday from 9:00am - 12:00pm and provides campers of all abilities (ages 7 - 13) the opportunity to work on and improve every part of their game. Half Day campers receive three hours of instruction with emphasis on putting, chipping, bunker play and full swing. Lunch and course play not included.
- Instruction from recognized golf professionals with a low student-to-teacher ratio
- Three hours of instruction covering putting, chipping, pitching, bunker play, and full swing
- Daily course play focusing on course management, shot selection, rules, and etiquette (full day only)
- Camper amenity package including a Nike hat, drawstring bag, one dozen SRIXON balls, camp workbook, and graduation certificate
- Safe, fun, and healthy learning environment
- View more details »
Dates & Prices