Nike Field Hockey Camp Worcester Academy
Average Rating 5.00 / 5
Improve your game and have serious fun
at Nike Field Hockey Camps
Coach Chenevert hosts a preseason camp at Worcester Academy designed specifically for players that are getting ready for their fall field hockey season. Start your year off with a leg up on the competition.
This program benefits field hockey players at any stage of their game by assessing skill level and catering instruction to specific needs. Campers participate in full scrimmages to gain real game experience and situations before tryouts.
- Instruction from prominent college and high school coaches as well as former or current collegiate athletes
- 10:1 Camper to Staff ratio
- Special goalkeeping instruction
- Reversible jersey, STX water bottle and STX ball
- View More Details ⟩
Camp Director Lauren Chenevert
Coach Chenevert has been the Head Field Hockey Coach Shrewsbury High School since 1999. She was Central Mass Coach of the year in 2005 & 2007.View Lauren Chenevert's Bio ⟩
Some of her accomplishments include:
- 2012 and 2007 State Finalists
- 2009 State Semi-Finalists
- 2012, 2009 & 2007 CMass District Champs
- 2004 CMASS District Finalists
- 2005 and 2007 Central Mass Coach of the Year
- 4 CMASS Players of the Year
- 10 Mid-Wach A League MVPs.
- Founder Worcester County United Field Hockey Academy, 2006
- Former Futures Elite Assistant Coach
- Cape Cod Classic and Super Sophs Massachusetts State Coach – 1999-present
- 4 Championships CCC
- 3 Championships SS
- Graduate of Springfield College: minor in coaching , a member of the field hockey team
- Camp Coach: UConn, Springfield College, Holy Cross, WPI
- Coached players attending UConn, Boston College, UAlbany, Providence College, Stonehill College, Assumption College, Babson College, Bowdoin College etc.
- Several players have gone on to become Collegiate All-Americans and have won NCAA titles
- Married 8 years, with three children, Masters in Education
The preseason camp at Worcester Academy focuses on the skills necessary to excel in the 2017 fall season. Players of all abilities are welcome. Srimmages and drill groups are divided based on prior experience.
This evening day program runs from 6:00pm-9:00pm Monday thru Wednesday.Show Less See More Camp Details
*Please note, this information is subject to change.
2017 SESSION INFORMATION
All Skills: August 21-23, 2017
- All campers arrive between 5:45-6:00pm on Monday, August 21st at the field
- Campers attend from 6:00pm-9:00pm Monday-Wednesday.
- Dinner is not provided. Campers should eat at least an hour before attending.
Players Grouped by: skill level and grade
Equipment Needed: Hockey stick, water bottle, mouth guard, shin guards, turf shoes, and goalies must bring full goalie protective equipment
Facility: Campers train at Worcester Academy
If you have a group of eight or more campers registering for the same camp, each camper is eligible for a $30 discount. Groups can register online or via mail/fax.
To register a group online: Please have someone contact the USSC office with the names of each camper in the group at 1-800-645-3226 to create a unique discount code. Campers may then register individually through the website at their convenience and apply the offer code during check out.
To register a group via mail/fax: Please have each camper fill out our REGISTRATION FORM providing credit card number or a check. All registration forms must be received at the same time via mail or fax. Fax registrations to 415-526-5933. Mail registrations to Nike Field Hockey Camps 1010 B Street, Suite 450, San Rafael, CA 94901.
Camp takes place on the Morse Field at Worcester Academy in Worcester, MA. The multipurpose field was renovated in 2012 with turf fit for field hockey.
Camp Dates & Prices
This program has concluded for the season.
Please Join our email list to be notified when this program is available for registration.